Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home

Jbiden has known he has had classified documents since he was a senator. Proof is the fact that he sent lawyers to clean out his office instead of a moving company.

#1 Then why did he refuse to make that claim in a court of law when Judge Dearie asked?

#2 Then why did he treat them as classified AFTER he left office on noon of January 20, 2021?

WW

Not quite, this all kicked off when they were cleaning out Bidens office at the think tank. His office had been empty and they had to repupose it. The first docs were discovered in a locked cupboard and they immediately reported it on 11/02 with Bidens team reporting it to the NA on 11/04.

Exactly the same as Trumps team did. They first bought it to the NA attention that they had found docs.

And then told the DOJ to keep the information from the public.

You know, like the most transparent and honest admin EVAH should have done.

None of us would know any of this if not for leaks, but continue to pretend how honest this admin is and how they did the right thing.

Maybe because he believed he could keep them and was making his case about why he could keep them.
But nope you leftist had to get revenge so what did you all do? You turned something that could handled simply into a big mess.
I can remember all the dreams of the leftist just a few short months ago. You all dreamed about putting trump in prison for the rest of his life. Oh my gosh he was a traitor and selling classified documents how can anyone defend what he did. It was the biggest threat to national security ever. Now you have egg on your faces and look like fools so we hear but jbiden was different.
Your old liar knew he had documents and sent his lawyers to secretly turn them over.
He hid the fact that he had them while he ran around clutching his pearls over trump having the same kind of documents.
He hid the fact that he had them from the voters in November. Sounds like election interference to me. The only reason we know now that he had classified documents from since he was a senator is because someone taught the public should know leaked the fact.
The old liar did not even have the documents in a secure locked location. Nope he had them tossed about in several places.
And all you can say is but what the old liar in the white house did is different.
You all can never point to the trump supporters and call them fools again because you are doing what you accuse them of doing.

Yes I agree that was wrong. I never said the admin is honest I said they cooperated with the DOJ. Why try to make out Isaid something that I did not.

Biden needs to answer as to why he had these documents and suffer the consequences for having them.

But neither side is clean when it comes to classified docs. I bet lots of pols will be “finding” docs at home over the next several weeks.

Look at you defend the old liar.
You do not send lawyers to clean out your office. You do not hide the fact from the public if your innocent.
You all look like fools defending the old pervert for doing the exact same thing you crucified trump for. I even remember there were a few leftists who wanted trump executed for have classified documents. Your chickens have come home to roost. No more pointing at trump supporters and saying they would defend trump even if he shot someone on fifth avenue. Because that is what you are doing now for the old pervert in the white house.

1 Like

You seem really angry.

Projecting are you? Or is the truth hard to hear.

Just commenting that you seem angry.

You didn’t need to respond to that.

This seems to be today’s lib tactic. From multiple libs today: “You seem angry…” “You seem triggered…” Etc.

When they can’t respond to what you wrote, they try needling you with trollishness.

2 Likes

When did he send lawyers to clean out his office? His office at the think tankp was leaned out by people on site

You really have all your facts mixed up but nothing new there.

I am just trying to have a discussion. I never said Trump was selling classified docs, I never said he should go to jail.

I am just trying to have an informative and interesting discussion. I have zero personal stake here and ultimately what happens or does not happen will not impact my life.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The documents were discovered when Mr. Biden’s personal attorneys “were packing files housed in a locked closet to prepare to vacate office space at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.,” Sauber said in a statement to CBS News.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that. Fair point then why send his attorneys or was it more a case of his attorneys taking cars of it and sending some lackey from the law office as a favor.

But yes I would like to know why he instructed his attorneys to clean out his office. Definitely a question he has to answer.

1 Like

I questioned it when the news broke, in one of these threads.

My opinion, either they knew they would find something that didn’t belong there or a staffer called someone quickly after seeing something letting a lawyer “find” it.

It will be a lot more difficult to get a lawyer in front of a house committee or on a witness stand than a staffer.

2 Likes

If I tell my wife to . . .
and then she does it, does that mean I am cooperating with her?

Let’s try that again.
Biden told DoJ to . . .
and then DoJ did exactly as they were told to do.

Is Biden cooperating?

1 Like

It is not realistic to believe that any President in the History of the Republic has much of anything to do with the moving out of the White House and back into their personal homes, including document removal. So when Trump hears the news leaks of sources from within the National Archive are rumoring documents are damaged, it’s likely a case that Trump believes is more fake news. Yet to at least you this is probably credible reporting and does not smell fishy?

1 Like

And there are different levels of classified. It would be nice to know what level of docs were in these people’s possession.

I remember working with classified docs. Not one ever made it to my home, garage, apartment, etc.

This is the actual issue, in my opinion.

People quibble about why this-thing is different from that-example, or this-detail versus that-detail…

All the examples have a major commonality. Classified docs are getting mishandled. And the array of examples so far indicate that it’s likely a widespread practice.

I’d rather see the overarching problem addresses rather than see the political bomb-throwing that is the current response so far.

1 Like

These people treat classified documents like it’s their underwear.

We pay these people a lot of cash. Why does this happen?

Hell my Pitbull treats her chew toys better than these “presidents” treat classified dossiers. There’s no excuse.

2 Likes