Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home

FBI- If you’re listening, please visit Casa Pompeo. You’ll be rewarded mightily by our press.

My guess:

• It has long been common practice.
  • Everynone, (Biden, Trump, DoJ and Archives etc.) knew it was common practice.
  • Prompted by Biden and/or the Jan 6 committee Archives and DoJ attempted to handle “Trump did it too” differently.
  • This whole escapade is first and foremost an act of selective prosecution,
    a tin-pot-dictator like attempt to use the power of law enforcement to keep one’s political opponent (Trump) from office.
3 Likes

That happened with Trump a lot.

2 Likes

No that is wrong, Trumps own team alerted the National Archives when they found some documents. When the NA saw some of the docs had been damaged they turned it over to the DOJ which was the correct thing to do. It was only then Trump started to bluster and delay. Up until then Trump and his team were coperating.

Trump bought on the searches and ensuing palaver on himself because of his ego.

1 Like

Yep. Obama and Clinton and Gore and Pelosi and Schumer and McConnell.

Dan Quayle probably doesn’t have any.

I predict that the over the next two weeks or so, we are going to see an avalanche of classified docs.

In fact, I bet the avalanche has already started; Pence saw Trump’s bungle and Biden’s fumble, and just decided to get ahead of it.

So, to answer your question: they’re gonna skate.

:neutral_face:

Where are you getting this from?

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109745609909293294 Mike Pence is an innocent man. He never did anything knowingly dishonest in his life. Leave him alone!!!

They reported it to the DOJ because documents were damaged. I am not an expert in National Archives protocols but based on everything I have found out that was the process.

1 Like

Is that better or worse than
“I don’t know what I have or where I have it, but I’ve been taking stuff for years, and it is all over my house, my garage and my office.”

2 Likes

This news actually made me laugh out loud.

What a ■■■■ show our gooberment is!!!

I was trying to reply to the thread in general, not directly to Gaius, not sure what happened. Oh well.

1 Like

Did you ever think that was the plan all along? Keep us all fighting one another so we don’t see what’s really going on. It’s a shame that us “peons” don’t join together to demand accountability. But that can’t happen as long as those in power pull all the strings.

Of course. I think about it often.

I suppose Quayle has a few, at least the ones with miss-spellings.

The only former pol that probably doesn’t have any is Carter.

I’ll betcha Obama doesn’t.

And still broke the law.

1 Like

I don’t know about that, but it might be possible.

Possible, but not probable.

Carter is the only one I trust to do the right thing.