Verifiable lies from trumps rally last night

No, but they did help get one elected. :wink:

Didn’t trump say that he had a replacement plan to be implemented on day one?

Arizona has switched from red to purple since Trump became President. Before the 2018 midterms, the two U.S. Senators and all the State officers were Republicans. After the 2018 midterms, one U.S. is a Democrat, and two of the State offices are occupied by Democrats.

1 Like

I thought he was supposed to be quivering in the closet because people were saying mean things about him and that’s why we needed to implement the 25th amendment.

1 Like

After his campaigning and golf when will he get to do his actual job? Why hasn’t he done as he promised and repealed and replaced the ACA?

Nancy Pelosi tore up his homework.

:do_not_litter:

Trump rally in CO getting ready to start.

Even Mini Farmer Mike said Trump won that debate. :rofl:

2 Likes

Trump is on his game in CO tonight.

Crowd is twice as big outside watching on big screens.

You mean like the jackass promised when he was running for election? It was going to be better and it was going to be available to everyone and it was going to be cheaper! Of course it ended up actually being nothing. I guess you do get what you pay for.

2 Likes

It’s always coming.

Does Trump ever do his job?

Better than any President since Reagan.

1 Like

How many were outside watching the big screens? What is the arena capacity?

" A Phoenix Convention Center spokeswoman said the venue’s capacity was 19,000 but would not provide The Arizona Republic with the crowd count Tuesday evening, instead referring questions to the Trump campaign."

“The Phoenix Police Department had previously confirmed that at least another 5,000 people were outside, although the ratio of Trump protesters and supporters was unclear.”

1 Like

Goes to show most Trump worshippers have nothing better to do with their lives except listen to a conman peddle lies.

Joel Olstein gets large crowds too. And he’s as big a conman.

Well, my point was 19000 + 5000 is very close to 25000.

1 Like

My point was that it doesn’t matter about crowd sizes. Everyone knows Conman attracts large crowds.

I was responding to the op claiming Trump lied about the numbers. You seem to be merely talk-pointing.

I think because libs have fought him so hard against building the wall, that he had to apply more energy in overcoming them to get that done first. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Or maybe it’s that “Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated”

2 Likes