Verifiable lies from trumps rally last night

If you did not like the message be sure to tune in tonight in CO or tomorrow in NV.

Three rallies in three days. The President is a force of optimism and campaigning energy.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/

:mega:

So we cannot discuss Trump’s rally? Is that off-limits?

Still need an answer when America was not great. Haven’t yet heard an answer.

Oh you don’t like the Democratic Candidates? What a fascinating revelation.

Didn’t you tell us Trump colluded with Russians?

You can discuss whatever the ■■■■ you want…but I’m starting to see a pattern here.

Will you accept a subjective answer or will footnotes be required?

LOL you guys have no ideal what I’m seeing right now. It’s hilarious.

Some did, and you didn’t like it.
There’s no pattern, except for the pattern of lies that Trump* keeps spouting.

That’s funny but you know that isn’t what happened right? Millions of Democrats didn’t just leave to become republicans.

If you tear up a copy of the transcript the truth magically appears at the next full moon.

Just a straight-forward answer. When was America not great? Its actually quite simple.

Clearly, Mr Patriot, Donald J Trump* (impeached) sees that at one point America was not great. Its sad that some Americans view America as not being great at one point.

I am not so sure I believe you will.

1 Like

How? He just said a words that don’t make sense. Why is he trying to repeal ACA without a plan to replace it? Show the plan or stop lying Trump!

Too bad, I was hoping to see what the answer was. Would be a nice debate.

There was a debate last night? WHo knew.

Trump* will show his plan after he is re-elected.

There was a rally last night? Oh, right, Campaigner-In-Chief is always on the trail.

Rally? No, I would like to call them fib fests.

1 Like

No, but they did put together a clown show for someone’s birthday last night. :wink:

2 Likes