Vaccine Hesitancy

No. You were caught red-handed in selectively editing a post out of context.

1 Like

You’re going to explain “blacks”? I can’t wait. After that do “browns” please.

I’m not deflecting, I’m addressing.

I didn’t edit anything.

They swooned past the point of no return. lol

2 Likes

In much the same way that the right had no use for context during Obama’s term. And the left had no use for context for Bush.

This isn’t my game or our game, it is the game, and it happens all the time. That doesn’t make it any less ridiculous to take a short clip out of context and then trumpet to the world “SEE! LOOK WHAT X SAID”.

Thinking people can recognize it and see what it is. Which is why it’s disappointing to see you do it.

“Showing the entire comment and not just the snipped part you wanted us to see”-splainin’.

You’re not being told what he really “meant.” You’re being told what he really SAID, because you chose not to listen to all of it.

With Trump, it was nearly always the opposite. Trump said words, and it had to be explained what he really MEANT when the words he spoke either didn’t make sense or were just absurd, which was pretty frequently.

1 Like

I realize it’s hard for progs to look in the mirror, but this is pathological.

3 Likes

You do understand that this post is a tacit admission to what I am accusing you of, right?

2 Likes

It’s the hate that did them in.

3 Likes

What you did was attempt to Bidensplain what you wanted us to believe he meant by selectively leaving out other things he SAID.

You made a thread telling people to quit pointing fingers while pointing the finger at Biden.

There are no mirrors.

2 Likes

Well ~I~ don’t do it, but I freely admit my side does it. So does the other side.

But it’s disingenuous and not helpful, and neither of them should be doing it

These were around when Trump was trying to rush vaccine approval so it would happen before the election.

And you know this.

Speaking of being disingenuous…

2 Likes

Fear.

It’s actually pretty simple. Progs conveniently ignore the actual “context” of what was said - what was going on in Aug 2020 for example. Then progs ignore the motive.

Each thing progs ignore makes it easier to rationalize the hypocrisy.

“He said he didn’t trust this admin’s process *while they were trialing the vaccine. * That undermines confidence in the vaccine, which of course was the intent in the context.”

“Yeah but it was Trump and Trump sucks!”

Jbiden, Fweedom and Klain all knew very well that Trump was not going to declare the vaccines ready. That it was going to come from the medical bureaucracy.

And they knew that if it wasn’t ok, there would be whistleblowers flying around like bats in a Chinese diner.

So why say it?

2 Likes

:rofl: Thank you.

We now know Trump was leaning heavily on the FDA to issue EUA so the vaccine would roll out before the election.

This was a valid concern and you know it.

1 Like

Trump was trying to get a political win with the vaccine by pushing to rush it.

Biden and Harris called him on that.

Therefore it’s Biden’s and Harris’ fault there’s vaccine heistiancy.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl: Was it? Is the vaccine not safe?

Which vaccine has the most issues?

Please don’t stop.

It was a valid concern. Thankfully the FDA resisted.

The J&J and AZ vaccines have had the most issues. And?

1 Like