Vaccine Hesitancy

Two clips and a quote that ignores the bottom half of the quote.

The need for equivalence is strong

I am not surprised at the tactic, but I am surprised at who brought it here

It’s like when people say Trump only lies about small things or things that don’t matter. He just brags.

It’s a wild distortion of reality.

I’m not

2 Likes

We couldn’t trust a weather map in the hands of Donald J. Trump but it’s Biden and Kamala’s fault for saying they wouldn’t trust his word alone on the vaccine. I don’t think their comments were helpful, even if they were true though. The vaccine didn’t help Trump win the election, so he lost interest in it. The miracle vaccine that he took in secret.

2 Likes

The questions have been answered.

Allan

So the anti-vaxxers are that way because they listened to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

More likely it’s because our government has proven over and over they aren’t to be trusted. Heck, odds are pretty good, they are at least in part responsible for this thing to begin with. And people still walk around wondering why some people don’t trust them. Funny stuff.

2 Likes

You save it. There were good people on both sides. All Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

And now you want a rule change? Nah, we’ll keep the rules you © laid out in 2015.

4 Likes

So your theory is Biden convinced the conservative talking heads on TV to adopt hesitancy and promote it. Or all those conservatives that are hesitant are listening to Biden because they really respect his opinion.

Makes sense.

1 Like

When and by whom?

The need for Difference is stronger.

Not a one sided problem.

So your theory is it’s “all those conservatives”. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

You do understand that this post is a tacit admission to what I am accusing you of, right?

It’s not tacit. You have his words. Your reply is “CONTEXT!” A word you couldn’t remember for 5 years.

Don’t hate the playuh, hate your game.

Oh and you are in no position to accuse me of anything.

1 Like

Surely you all see the game being played here, right?

There are still people who, to this day, take Obama out of context over the “bitter clingers” remark, or tried to compare Biden’s nepotism (friend of a friend of a friend’s kid works for the Biden admin) to Trump’s nepotism (his DAUGHTER/SON IN LAW being advisors) and having official positions) so we can’t expect the complete story to be told with Biden.

Complete context has been provided for this grievance against Biden, and it’s being ignored.

2 Likes

I’m addressing one group of of the hesitant. I’ll be happy to address others, like blacks, as well after you stop deflecting.

Bidensplainin’.

2 Likes