Vaccine Hesitancy

A lot of talk about vaccine hesitancy and “politicizing the vaccine”.

Here, in his own words, is doubt created in a vaccine before it was ever approved. To win an election.

Some of y’all need to quit pointing fingers.

It’s the hypocrisy for me.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Joe Biden: (08:24)
Last week, Senator Harris and I laid out three questions this administration is going to have to answer to assure the American people that politics will not play a role whatsoever in the vaccine process. If Donald Trump can’t give answers and the administration can’t give answers to these three questions, the American people should not have confidence. But if they can, they should have confidence in the transparency they need to trust the vaccine and adopt it in numbers that will make a difference.

Emphasis mine

3 Likes

nobody’s going to care about what biden said.

he was hesitant because it would give trump credit otherwise

hell gangster Cuomo let tens of thousands die just to keep trump from getting credit for helping NY mitigate

5 Likes

He wasn’t even hesitant, he was creating doubt to keep Trump from taking credit.

This has Ron Klain written all over it.

3 Likes

this is def the work of Klain et al too. Biden does, says, thinks everything they tell him to

3 Likes

Trump lost the presidential election in 2020 because of his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. No amount of obfuscation and/or whataboutism will alter that reality.

No amount of repetition will make that true.

7 Likes

Therefore, Jbiden won the election in 2020 because of his creating doubt about the vaccine. And no people are still hesitant about it. No amount of obfuscation, TDS and/or whataboutism will alter that reality.

3 Likes

It is quite clearly true when one analyses election results in other jurisdictions during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Trump lost the 2020 election because of his inept handling of the pandemic. The hypothesis about vaccine hesitancy in the USA articulated in this thread is completely lacking logic.

What part of this hour long video are we supposed to be watching?

You emphasized an “if” but for some reason didn’t see fit to emphasize this:

But if they can, they should have confidence in the transparency they need to trust the vaccine and adopt it in numbers that will make a difference.

Vaccine hesitancy is a fact, not a hypothesis.

2 Likes

It is funny that you think that that is why he won.

4 Likes

That is not what I said.

You feel it has nothing to do with it or the current hesitancy?

Nope.

I don’t think that anyone really paid too much attention to Biden when he was campaigning from his basement.

I know I didn’t.

Isn’t it?

I don’t speak pretentious australian, so I might have lost a bit in translation.

I’m shocked.