USSC puts Trump back on the ballot

we’re glad you realize that all this insurrection nonsense is purely desperate political narrative garbage from the loon left

3 Likes

nah, your boy tried an autogolpe and failed but it doesn’t mean he didn’t do his best to subvert the constitution, claim an office he did not earn and throw away the vote and voices of 150 millions

Except for the fact that it was a democrat group that funded the case. Anderson who is sometimes a democrat and sometimes a republican did not fund the case. It was big democrat group called crew who filed the lawsuit.

2 Likes

you can’t accept that he’s allowed on any ballot at all huh?

1 Like

soros funded leftist groups are/were behind these stupid lawsuits. everyone knows that by now….

do catch up

4 Likes

mind showing me where in this you see CREW mentioned?

I dont that name, i do see the name of 4 republicans though.

No, I’m just glad he’s going to be on the ballot. Not due to him committing insurrection but because he is a loser.

except for one small detail

he didn’t commit or incite any insurrection. nor was he convicted of same

:man_shrugging:. oh well, huh?

1 Like

i accept he is on the ballot, i just saw his name on mine when i voted by mail last week.

you just cant accept that he tried to steal the presidency after he lost though. that is such a shame

CO case actually shows otherwise and the SCOTUS did not reverse that particular finding in their opinion yesterday =)

with the way he grabbed that steering wheel and all that….

I have already in another thread proved that what you’re saying is a lie. Crew a Soros funded group brought the lawsuit. None of the people they recruited are actual republicans.
You need to do a little research instead of just parroting what the left wants you to parrot. Some of us do our research and find the truth instead of repeating lies.

1 Like

see? still not accepting fact. your boy attempted an autogolpe. plain and simple

they “claim” otherwise we know. and the SC was not out to “reverse” anything.

sorry. save it for the stupid

1 Like

no lie, i posted the actually lawsuit in the post you are responding …no crew…4 republican politicians.

lying is a bad thing dont ya know but its just SOP with your post history =)

how sweet….

Look how bitter they all are. :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it’s hilarious. not that they’re just stompin pissed one of their key narratives just got “shut the ■■■■ -upped” but how they act like they’re happy about it

pardon my french

1 Like

They probably got him reelected.