USSC puts Trump back on the ballot

Couldn’t be happier. No asterisk for 2024 when Trump gets curb-stomped in November.

3 Likes

Yep. Just get out of the way and let Trump be Trump.

I’m starting to realize 2020 just straight up broke Trump. I’m not sure he’s ever coming back. He seems legitimately crazy now, instead of dumb and manipulative. His speeches. . .they don’t really make sense any more even grading on a curve. And it’s only March.

2 Likes

We’ll miss you here Tommy come Jan 2025. You’ll disappear again just like the rest of the haters did in 2016, or at least until Russia Russia or some other leftist conspiratorial bull squeeze is attemped.

7 Likes

…where the dumb ass insurrectionists forgot to bring their guns. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, back in reality neither case has been closed. Rather Trump has his lawyers pulling out every trick in the book to delay, delay, delay. I can’t imagine why. Well actually I can.

So can I.

“Top Democratic lawyer Marc Elias sparked fierce reaction on Sunday for appearing to taunt former President Trump’s ability to get a fair trial in Washington, D.C. following his primary loss in the district.
“In a city of 700,000, Donald Trump got 676 votes in the GOP primary. A tough jury pool…,” he wrote on X on Sunday night.”

5 Likes

completely false

2 Likes

except its not. It only delt with whether or not a state can decide elections for fed office. where in the opinion did they opine or reverse the decision that he did indeed, as Judge Wallace stated , engaged
in insurrection?

nah, they have the constitutional authority to do it sans a conviction.

Yeah, we know. Nothing is ever fair for poor poor Donald. :roll_eyes:

LOL… keep stretching. There was no reason to address the leftist fever dream, it has no affect. The courts ruling says the states have no such authority to make any such determination, in fact, it goes further, stating the courts themselves have no such authority under section 3. It is a power of the Congress. If the courts cannot disqualify, then the courts cannot determine the disqualifying act. Even were he charged with insurrection and found guilty, it would still take the congress to grant legitimacy to the claim of insurrection and bar him.

2 Likes

no stretching required. if they want to clear him, they could have easily. the fact they chose not to touch it is loud enough. the ruling does not stop states from making the determination of whether or not someone committed insurrection, nor does it stop state from blocking those person from being on the ballot for state or local office…just federal office and says congress must makes such a law.

trump is an still an insurrectionist. thanks SCOTUS for affirming that

That just proves it’s simple election interference.

Fraud by another name.

2 Likes

You own your Bramdon support?

giphy

1 Like

I am looking for a thread tittle like :sweat_smile:
‘Democrats get their ass handed to them… by unanimus SCOTUS’ …
but I don’t see one :thinking:
Guess not everyone likes to dance at someone else’s grave.
Especialy before they find out it’s a wrong grave.

1 Like

Actually, I didn’t go anywhere, posted a big thread about how I was wrong, and then told you guys that I was absolutely certain that by supporting that idiot you were going to end up on the wrong side of history in an unforgivable way and, well.

1 Like

I think the next will be adding judges to the SCOTUS by Democrats.
They will pack the court to get their way and Reps are never able nor care to stop them.

1 Like

well you wont since it was Republicans who brought up the case Trump V Anderson (the Anderson being the former Republican minority leader of CO)