USA - Ukraine treaty

Confirmation bias.

There was no quid pro quo.

Of course “not”

1 Like

only one of them resigned in disgrace.

the other one was arrested on false charges and imprisoned for four years due to his combating of Viktor Pashonka corruption.

Umm…

Lutsenko was Shokin’s replacement.

Lutsenko was also arrested and imprison on false charges by Viktor Pshonka for combating corruption.

Of course he “opened the file”.

He re-opened the investigation a year ago, and then closed it again.

1 Like

You understand that one of those two was notoriously corrupt and resigned in disgrace. They’re not equal authorities.

This is the equivalent of posting that you expect OJ to find the real killer someday.

1 Like

So he would have no reason at all to lean one way or another with his comments would he?

You certainly don’t know and can’t show that to be true. All we know is that he officially dropped the case.

Then produce the evidence of same.

did he drop the case without looking at it?

I don’t know nor do I claim to.

I agree we should definitely investigate the matter before trusting anyone, just like blindly taking the word of a whistle blower with no ‘direct knowledge of the communications’ between Trump and Ukraine as 100% gospel.

The tell Barr to do something.

What is it exactly you think Barr should be doing that he isn’t doing?

is Barr investigating Biden ? You think that would be news.

Not if he is doing his job right and those under him are not leaking.

Hillary Clinton had massive Health problems, but thought she should be fit to be President. Joe Biden can’t remember things, isn’t logical, or have any common sense, and the same goes for Nancy Pelosi! Time after time she’s been caught on camera saying things that made her look like an idiot.

So why would anyone want people like that in office?