US travelers will likely not be welcome in EU

Indeed. We have countless businesses that rely on travel between the EU and the US, and this is going to throw all of that into complete turmoil.

And as you stated before, I do not fault the EU here. Our record of performance in combating COVID has been absolutely abysmal under Trump’s leadership. We are 4% of the population and 25% of the causalities. And there is no end in sight for us to begin to flatten the curve.

We took what should have been the time needed to begin the downward slope of the curve during the spring/summer, and turned it into a tsunami event. With an inevitable second surge that will come in the fall around the time the seasonal influenza season begins. I’m deeply concerned for what will happen then.

1 Like

You are correct on Canada and the US. But I am less confident that there will be the free passage of trade related travel in the restrictions from the EU. These are their guidelines, and not an agreement with us.

Not sure if Antifa is a blip on the radar anywhere outside the US. The Europeans seem very comfortable supporting BLM. Not sure if the conservative talking points memo says otherwise.

Antifa and BLM seem very intent on anarchy apparently. They are a huge problem that need to be stopped.

No they don’t.
The AM Radio man screaming at the top of his lungs has no idea. He just sits in his cushy chair and peddles stuff he knows people will believe.

4 Likes

BLM has been around for 7 years. Antifia has been around in some form for decades. If anarchy is the intent they sure are taking their time.

3 Likes

It’s all come to a boil now which you have noticed if you have been paying attention in recent weeks. Burning, looting, beatings, and killings.

Cowardly Mayors and Govs haven’t done what needs to be done to stop them.

I think the Prez should go over their heads and stop it.

The sheeple of Trump don’t like this post

How? Shoot em?
I mean, manly Trump did gas a bunch of protesters just so he could hold a Bible up at a church.

Too bad posts can’t be down voted.

1 Like

If your cowardly president actually did his job maybe we would not have gotten to this point.

2 Likes

Well, you have to understand, these groups make nice scapegoats when you want to distract from something like - you know - countries banning people from the US from traveling to their country because of public health concerns - lol.

2 Likes

I think he should send the national guard or even military in to arrest anyone who is caught burning, stealing, beating, and killing.

Then prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!

The feds have been poring over all the video tape and there are a lot of people who have already been taken into custody and many more will be. Obama and Holder are no longer in a position to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Valid point.
I’m embarrassed as an American. I thought we were the best.

1 Like

Uh, sure. Current “boil” has been going on for a month. Anarchy any moment now…

Hopefully we can get new leadership in Washington and get things turned around in a positive direction. I sure hope so.

1 Like

That’s great news. If I were president i would flat stop them in the streets though. Stop rioting by force if need be.

After Trump’s 2nd term i will start a write in campaign for myself. :wink:

The attempt is ongoing. Clear to anyone paying attention.

This thread has really gone off the rails. Now we’re blaming Obama and Holder.

2 Likes