US travelers will likely not be welcome in EU

The divisions in this country, have you seen it worse since the late 60’s? Our standing with the rest of the world, we’re a laughing stock…Those two are enough for now.

Before this is over, Canada will build a covid wall along it’s southern border and The Lone Warrior will pay for it.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1277977452187275266?s=20

3 Likes

I suspect before this is all over, Mexico may end up building a wall to keep us out of their country too.

Hey - I wonder if that was Trump’s plan all along? He did say we’d get tired of all the winning. I’m getting pretty tired.

On that note, I wonder if it has crossed Trump’s mind that some of those who get infected and don’t survive will be Trump voters from 2016? If I was in his shoes, I’d be trying to save all those voters I could. It’s not like other new people are coming out of the woodwork to vote for him in 2020…

1 Like

We may not be a so-called ■■■■ hole country, but we sure as hell doing our best job acting like one.
Tired of all this winning yet?

It’s really incredible how much better of a job European countries have done at bending the curve than us.

1 Like

BLM and Antifa rioters heart this post.

And what bought them on?

Don’t fault them for a second. The US has the highest confirmed cases overall and highest per capita cases of any modern nation. I’d expect the US to do the same if the situation were reversed. I do question how some don’t understand how big of a deal this could be.

4 Likes

So do the anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-reading crowd who have no problem losing their entitled ■■■■ for staying home or wearing a mask.

3 Likes

If there’s anyone making us look like a blank hole country those 2 groups would head the list.

It is almost as if some people don’t understand how interconnected the globe is. Especially between the EU and the US. This will have significant ramifications, especially economically.

2 Likes

[quote=“altair1013, post:13, topic:232656, full:true”]

The truth in your post may have hurt someone? :thinking:

Canadian border is also closed to all none business related travel outside land travel to Alaska

Exactly. This isn’t about people not vacationing in Europe.

2 Likes

Personal and false attack much? :grin:

[quote=“gooddad409, post:35, topic:232656, full:true”]

What is hurting people is a contingent of US citizens treating this pandemic like a joke - refusing to wear some sort of face coverings to protect both themselves and their fellow citizens. There are people dying because of this virus. I’ve lost 3 people in my circle in the last 3 months because of this. And it was all preventable. If people would just follow some common sense safety precautions, we might could possibly start enjoying some of the nice things in life again. But no - they have to be selfish and behave in a way that is going to spread this virus.

3 Likes

It will be similar to Canada, all trade related travel will be allowed but everything else need approval my friend had to wait two month for her husband to be allowed in

the only way to cross the border is to claim your traveling to Alaska from BC.

[quote=“wonderingrover, post:39, topic:232656, full:true”]

Then you should confront the rioters about it.

what do rioters have to do with COVID?