US transferring nuke tech to middle east

So that would be a hard “no” then. Glad you agree.
15 years you mean Bibi was wrong?

A7866EF4-DDDB-48C8-BCF1-D8C655C771C4
Iran is month away from bomb has been common refrain for decades

1 Like

I was just stating what the Iran deal allowed. I don’t doubt Iran is on the precipice just as Netanyahu is predicting.

The Iran deal was a first and very succesfull first step at discouraging and stop weapons from being created…until now where not only does Iran have no incentive to stop their part but because of what trump has given SA Iran is being pushed toward breaking the deal.

Thanks trump. Well I guess he is only doing what evengelicals want: getting Jesus’ airstrip ready

At the cost of how many American lives. 5k 10k

Allan

Now that the deal was abandoned by the President they can get one today.

Is that better?

But of course you would say that! :roll_eyes:

How many lives would be lost if an atomic bomb is detonated in an American city?

They won’t be allowed to get one.

But the Saudis will.

Great plan

Saudi Arabia will have no reason to pursue the bomb if Iran isn’t allowed to get one.

quite a few. scare tactics. the WMD will be found any day now in Iraq. I hear they are this close. (agent 83 spreading his fingers an inch apart)

you cant cry wolf to me.

Just more American blood to be shed senselessly.

Allan

All countries on the planet will eventually have a nuclear bomb. And methods of delivery.

Iran won’t be allowed to get the bomb. You can take that one to the bank.

we wont go to war with Iran. you can take that to the bank too.

Allan

The funny thing is that you actually believe that.

1 Like

I strongly disagree. Take Japan for instance. They are more than capable, as is most of Europe. Western civilized countries have no reason nor desire. Only those wishing to do us harm are looking to build an atomic weapon. We are in a position to prevent that from happening and will. We learned our lesson with NK.

The sad thing is that you don’t.

All of us normal Americans should not be punished for the crazy crap that Donald Trump is currently doing.

We have to elect a president that undoes everything that he has done.

Targeted strikes will do the job. There is no way Iran will engage in a war they can’t possibly win.

In this current deal, the Saudis want the technology that would allow them to process nuclear material.

Why would they want that?