US transferring nuke tech to middle east

The U.S. isn’t selling Saudi Arabia the technology to build an atom bomb. :roll_eyes:

And you wonder why I won’t have anything to do with you. :roll_eyes:

Noh I’m so sure that won’t ever happen. Saudi arabians has been such a long and cherished friend with no ultior motive…

What do you think Nuclear Rectors run on?

Thoughts and prayers

2 Likes

and Israel has no nuke tech…

no we are just giving them the ability to enrich Uranium not like they would use that for any other purpose then peaceful nuclear power.

But if Iran is going to build a nuclear weapons and Saudi Arabia says they will follow suit as a result then why not help them with a bomb program rather than let someone else do it?

If Iran gets the bomb, its a sure bet Saudi Arabia won’t be far behind.

What is better then one radical Islamic dictatorship having nuclear weapon, TWO!

The key is to prevent Iran from obtaining one.

Proliferation for everyone! If only there was a deal innplace supported by the world major powers to avoid that very thing.

Shucks

Iran can’t be allowed to get the bomb. Diplomacy won’t prevent them from getting one. Sadly, I believe some kind of military intervention will be required.

Did they develop a bomb during the duration of the deal before trump pulled out? Yes or no?

the flaw of the MAD theory illustrated

Feature not a bug.

Cut the crap. The deal all but guaranteed them the bomb in 15 years. If you repeat your question we are done.

Huh???

SA is freaking crazy.

Extremist crazy.

Thank you for your valuable contribution. :+1: