US Space Force Prepares to Defend the Forest Moon of Endor

I assume by some type of committee.

If you knew you wouldn’t be asking.

Didn’t want to respond to you yet because was waiting for no space to try come up with a reason not answer which he did.

First they have to use a historic patch if if has relevance. If there is none they ask for submissions and a committee decides.

I could have told you that, but you’re better off for having to work to get the answers you were seeking.

I agree 100%.

I’m curious about two things.
One, what is that arrow pointy thing? I get the globe and the satellite and the stars, but what is that pointy thing. A stylized streamlined space ship?

Two, the bottom script “Department of the Air Force”. I thought the the Space Force was going to be a sixth branch of the military, not a subsidiary of the USAF.

its time to join the Maquis

That’s the spaceship from Asteroids!

Is is just ridiculous, next thing you know they’ll be naming ships “Enterprise”.

Looks a lot like a NASA mission patch.

What other petty things are we going to whine about today?

Who stole from who again??

Looks like Star Trek borrowed from NASA a few years back.

Just more dimocrat whining.

Gee with the SF using combined military assets and missions from the AF and NASA who’duthunkit?

My first thought was, yup, makes sense to me.

Maybe they timed the design release in response to patrick stewart’s inane ramblings about the new show.

Lazy and stupid.

I’m sure the military folks who produced and approved it are highly disappointed in your disapproval.

Perhaps you can guide them to a more appropriate logo?

Lol. Meow.

When one has truly nothing to offer it’s best to remain silent and make folks wonder than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Amazing. Then why do it?

1 Like

Virtually every space related scientist/researcher is a Star Trek fan and some of our coolest gadgets were inspired by the show. I think this is the ultimate hat tip of hat tips, even if making another military branch called the space force is perhaps the most adolescent government act in generations. And it is.

1 Like