US Space Force Prepares to Defend the Forest Moon of Endor

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/status/1218335200964464650

The first uniforms for Donald Trump’s new “Space Force” were unveiled this week. Our space warriors are all set to go forth – in forest camo.

This is not showing the military the respect they deserve for the dangers they address and the sacrifices they make.

\ This just does not seem serious. I wonder if the lack of seriousness comes from the Pentagon which is signaling how little respect they have for the Commander in Chief or from folks in the Space Force command who are not taking this new branch of the military seriously.

Or does ISIS pose a threat to the forest moon of Endor in the Star Wars universe?

1 Like

Science has recently developed the blackest fabric ever created. It appears a thousand times darker than the blackest fabric on store shelves. It absorbs so much light you can’t even see it right in front of you! All you see is an absence.

THAT is what the uniforms should be.

2 Likes

All I know is - I’ve got dibs on the Millennium Falcon.

1 Like

This act of setting up space force was looking out into the future and seeing what must be done. My compliments for us doing it. This futuristic act may very well be what saves our country one day?

1 Like

Much silly nonsense with only one goal, to transfer wealth to campaign contributing contractors.

6 Likes

.^
OK, I know I’m a squid…

But why do you want woodland camouflage pattern on the utility uniform. Lots of trees and dirt in space is there?
.WW, PHS

They were already purchased and was done to save money. :sunglasses:

WHAT! My last MDARNG BDU’s were woodland camo! ■■■■■■■■■ I told my wife they’d be back in style! WAIT, I think I still have the ‘65 jacket and liner! Yay!
But seriously I believe “the Space Force” has a whole lot to do with a growing military satellite inventory floating around up there.

Given how much debt we are incurring while failing to provide current day services, what does it matter how far we look into the future?

The Army calls the working UOD “Battle Dress Uniform” or (BDU’s) dear swabby. “Utilities”? Mff mff

If they’re not planning to be stationed on Mars, then they’ll be here working along side other military. I understand why they’d want to match their peers. Isn’t this also initially saving money?

1 Like

They should have used storm trooper outfits

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027586174448218113?s=20

Non political

Vienna doing the Imperial March is better.

These would be more comfortable on a day to day basis.
.WW, PHS

3 Likes

That sounds about right………….

1 Like

Star Trek had such a strongly liberal bias!

1 Like

The length of their dresses is conservative. They could’ve been a lot shorter. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two soon to be dead crew members in red.

OK.

The camo is kinda off.

Silver unitards would have been received even worse.

:man_astronaut:t3: