US Space Force Prepares to Defend the Forest Moon of Endor

The army once had the army air corp… It became the air force…

The democrats took the space program from the military, giving it to nasa… Nasa failed, the air force needs to focus on air superiority, the space force takes over nasa and parts of the air force.

Inevitably the space force will make their way into space, and when they do… It will be mind blowing what they can do, imagine if they make a fighter capable of breaking orbit, docking on the equivalent of a space carrier, able to deploy a squadron of fighters any where in the world within a half hour. Small cruisers in space, able to orbital bombard enemy positions within minutes. The technology is possible, it would be insanely expensive… However… You could cut the navy in half, and mothball large chunks of the air force.

LOL!
Sounds like we need the SDF-1 from Macross. LOL!
Will it transform too?

I disagree. but I happen to be reading The Three Body Problem right now.

"The Space Force responded to the criticism Saturday with an explanation that would likely earn the approval of most Americans.

The reason for the digital camouflage uniform? It saves taxpayer dollars, in addition to establishing uniformity within the U.S. military.

“USSF is utilizing current Army/Air Force uniforms, saving costs of designing/producing a new one,” the USSF explained. “Members will look like their joint counterparts they’ll be working with, on the ground.”

Any word yet who has won the bid to build the first Battlestar? Can we call it Galactica? How about Atlantia? Perhaps Pegasus?

No one has told the Cylons about this little project, right?

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1220823868853702657?s=21

Hey can I copy your work?
Yeah just make sure you change a few things so it looks a little different.

Well, at least it isn’t this:

We were with russia in the 60s and we seemed to overcome that pretty well. A separate branch for space is a bit premature.
This does bring back some memories of when Ronald Reagan announced the star wars program. As a kid, I was so excited. Too bad it didnt turn out like my imagination led it to be.

Good Lord, you guys will bitch about anything.

2 Likes

At least he didn’t wear a tan suit.
.WW, PHS

Ok, this is truly funny! :joy::joy::joy:

So the patch that has been used since 1982 is some how funny now that Trump is president.

NO! The Trump I’D president …

Its funny because it look like star trek.

terrible proof reading on my part, corrected

Sorry, I didn’t catch that? :flushed:

how else are you going to hide from the space snakes.

1 Like

I understand that but do you think he chose it?

Nope but he will very much take credit for it.

He may

The The Starfleet patch was originally based on a NASA mission patch.