US military personnel ordered to paint border barriers to improve 'aesthetic appearance'

The Trump supporters know it. They’re just trying to laugh it off.

What else can they do though?

LOL… Keep thinking that… I had a lot of fun leading your typical 11B private snuffy’s…

1 Like

Oh, you were basically Infantry. That one never gets old. lol

Basically they called me sir… :slight_smile:

Ah well, no wonder you’re so laughable to me. :rofl:

Yeah, I was always amused when private snuffy would laugh, might have them paint rocks for a while or engage in a little individualized training… The laughing smile tended to fade quickly…

Area beautification? You don’t say. lol

Not really beautification, more educating soldiers on the chain of command… It’s amazing how straight and tall they stood afterwards when addressing the officers with yes sir and no sir… :slight_smile:

Oh, I’ll bet the pre-GWoT era was great for hazing people over one’s ego getting butthurt. That sounds like it was very satisfying. :wink:

If was about ego, I would let the first sergeant conduct the “individualized training” they tended to be even less forgiving of a private snuffy who didn’t conduct themselves like a soldier…

Yeah yeah yeah, all these claims made and you somehow can’t understand why the wall would be beautified. As fun as it is to watch a pog exaggerate his non-combat services during peacetime, I’ll leave you to flush that turd you dropped. :hugs:

So you DO recognize the difference? Just want to be sure.

Ha the banter on the last few posts has been great to read.

2 Likes

Does bragging about service on an anonymous internet forum give people internet cred or something?

2 Likes

To be honest we probably should be appreciative that military members are not doing work at one of his golf courses or fixing his hair.

3 Likes

What the point of doing anything if you can’t brag about it.

seem like an easy workday.

Bull ■■■■■

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Indeed it is.