US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

Yeah?

Top-level management is more likely to lean to the left, with 49 percent of GS-15 and Senior Executive Service employees identifying or leaning Democrat and 40 percent Republican. Respondents serving as GS-14s and below saw a 44/38 split toward Democrats.

Now read my last stalemate/post.

Maybe in future you should learn to think for yourself.

It’s not partisanship, it’s arrogance.

Seems like Miss Shelby might have been tricked by members of Congress into getting out of her lane a bit. Easily understandable.

What stalemate post?

In one category, 8% more dems. Overall, 4% more dems With about 20% not having an opinion. The claim was there was an overwhelming bias for democrats among bureaucrats. That has been proven inaccurate.

That article was written in 2015. Long before Trump started cleaning house.

There are several easily discernable reasons why they would claim to be republican, not least of which they tend to get bigger budgets and be allowed to do what they want under a classic republican administration. Dems used to try to rein them in.

Party doesn’t mean a lot to them, protecting their fiefs does. Any one of them would burn this country down to protect their agency.

2 Likes

Clinton also has a higher favorability score than any other candidate.

From your link.

Look at where they go to college.

Take this reply for example.

I’m sure many foot soldiers/field workers are conservative leaning

I’m sure the closer you reach DC there is less likely be Conservative.

As the data in your link suggest.

But also as Sneak pointed out, it’s also arrogance’s.

Those people never met a problem bigger government wasn’t the solution to.

Precisely.

I seem to be missing a post.

1 Like

Like a previous poster said…He’d probably like to keep his job, and it was suggested he say something along the line of what your op was about…To quote a line from “Bridge over the River Kwai”…“When a man like your Colonel suggests something, it’s an order”

Orrrrr,
He could be telling the truth of the matter.

Kinda like Barr did summarizing Meullers report…that kinda truthfulness?

The poll only includes management level employees.

Government Business Council, the research arm of Government Executive Media Group, conducted the online email survey through a random sample of Government Executive , Nextgov , Defense One , and Route Fifty print and online subscribers. From August 7-12, 973 federal employees participated in the survey, including 491 at the GS/GM-13 and above grade levels and 25 members of the Senior Executive Service. Respondents include representatives from at least 30 federal and defense agencies. The margin of error is +/-3%.

Certainly not a representative sample.

Barr did tell the truth. And then Mueller agreed in his testimony.

Mueller didn’t write that report. Strzok did.

1 Like

Do you now?

Agency Democrats Republicans
Department of State $299,224 $24,241
U.S. Postal Service $162,645 $112,840
Department of the Treasury $170,897 $1925
Department of Justice $137,603 $14,939
Department of Veterans Affairs $118,834 $36,738
Department of Health & Human Services $139,483 $12,319
Department of Energy $120,271 $14,377
1 Like

Look at DOJ!

Take a look at treasury.

To a certain degree there could be some truth to this. Every agency(DOD, USAID, USDT, ONI, NGA, ACIC, FBI and DISA) I worked for there was a unspoken/spoken rule in regards to discussing politics, you’re not supposed to do it. Now when it was discussed maybe during social events, happy hour, lunch setting or even small talk in the hallway or parking garage there were a lot in support of the GOP especially during the Bush years. Hell, I was one of them. However at the end of the day all of us, well at least the people I worked with checked our politics at the door to make sure we accomplished the mission of the agency and our country’s interests domestic and abroad. Now don’t get me wrong there was quite a bit of BS, but a lot of it came at the top from congress(getting their kickbacks from lobbyist), agency heads to cabinet members to as high as the POTUS.

From my experience this is how it was/is like across the board. This is why I don’t buy into this so-called deep state leftist cabal out to undermine our democracy. There are plenty of unsavory people with their own agenda’s in government, however this has more to do with getting wins, prestige and promotion which is just like it is in private industry. That’s the reality. Once again it’s always about the mission.

2 Likes