US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

This is easy enough…“hey Pierson…you’re fired”. This is just another swamp creature raising their head out of the swamp. Now…cut it off. Ezpz.

80 billion

New deal with Mexico
Decoupling China

He is a deal maker.

1 Like

I guess anonymous sources are ok again?

Everyone involved with that briefing should be tried for treason.

Two years ago it would just have been left at “Russia is planning to interfere for Trump”. Some progress…I guess. Either that or someone realized this assessment was actually likely to be examined by supervision.

1 Like

The same way that you know Trump withheld funds from Ukraine in order to get them to announce an investigation of Biden, and the same way you know that Trump ordered Barr to change the sentencing recommendation for Stone?

An overwhelming bias against Democrats (as demonstrated consistently throughout hundreds of thousands of posts)

was the leaker named Joe Trump.

These numbers?

In a recent survey conducted by Government Business Council, the research arm of Government Executive Media Group, 44 percent of respondents identified as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents, while 40 percent identified as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents. The remaining respondents were undecided or did not identify with either party, though a plurality of them said they were “conservatives.”

1 Like

It’s clear for the past three years, (and counting), that its the progressive, leftist Democrats, the MSM, along with help of the DC lifelong employees (deep state) that are sowing division and disruption, its called sedition and they don’t need Russia or any foreign help to destroy the nation as they have enough traitors among them to do it from within.

1 Like

So many mistakes from WMDs to 17 errors in the FISA requests…to this…sometimes makes me wonder why they’re called…“intelligence”?

1 Like

I call Bull on that.

Well of course, it goes against your feelings on the subject.

I prefer data over feelings.

1 Like

With actual evidence? Show it.

TREASON!

Data can be manipulated.

Take FBI for example. I’m sure many foot soldiers/field workers are conservative leaning…but they will never step foot into DC where you have to have “right” philosophy.

So you’re not BSing me…I know how that game is played.

Robert O’Brien is a name you can use.

Water can be frozen. How does that statement invalidate his link?

1 Like

No, I do not think you do.

Nor do I think you read the article. You saw the headline, and responded, with more emotion.

Pretty much what I expect.