US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference

“The intelligence doesn’t say that,” one senior national security official told CNN. “A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it’s a step short of that. It’s more that they understand the President is someone they can work with, he’s a dealmaker.”

Well what do you know about that? I wonder who their source is?

Was all the hysteria for nothing?

Russia

2 Likes

“It’s more that they understand the President is someone they can work with, he’s a dealmaker.”

:rofl:

Try saying with a straight face that Trump didn’t personally order that leak.

1 Like

The main goal of the Russians hasn’t changed, they just want as much division and discontent in the US as possible.

1 Like

A starting point to understanding what is going on in Washington is that 96% of the vote went against Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

2 Likes

Make you wonder who real threat is, democrat operatives within our IC or the Russians.

4 Likes

So…

I watched Robert O’Brien on the tube this morning. I think he likes his job. And I believe that he thinks that to keep his job he has to report what the president wants to here. And if this is the reason for him downplaying Russia interference, God help us.
It would mean that we the people can not trust what our National Security Advisor says.

2 Likes

There are probably more federal employees living in southern MD, and Northern VA than the entire population of DC.

That’s why both states have turned into democratic ■■■■ holes.

1 Like

All more reason why we need to cut their funding at least half…yes that includes FBI, CIA, NSA etc. They’re top heavy that hangs out in DC.

1 Like

Yes, Clinton won the close-in Maryland and Virginia suburbs by large majorities as well.

DC is like a mill town. There is only one real employer, the federal government, and Republicans are viewed as a threat to the local livelihood.

1 Like

This is literally a line that many of his surrogates have used over and over again. :joy::joy:

Absolutely. It’s always funny how the dem’s around here go into complete denial when we talk bout an overwhelming bias for democrats among bureaucrats.

Got any numbers?

None that haven’t been posted a thousand times already. They haven’t changed.

We know the political affiliations of all government employees? I’ve never seen those numbers before

We know what parties and candidates they donate to and how they respond when polled.

ALL government employees donate and respond to polls?

The only one claiming that is yourself. Go build your strawman somewhere else.

Your post

Emphasis mine

How do you know this without numbers to back it up?

We have the numbers, you just don’t like them.