US Attorney John Durham rejects key conclusions from Horowitz report

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s not going to happen. The reverse is also true.

1 Like

I have read the report. But I’m sure I’m in a small group here.

And I agree. If Durham has additional evidence, then let him bring it forward and have the chips fall where they may.

Although I’m very surprised at his statement. He did not give any information. Just fodder for what appears to be partisan support of a specific narrative. And he did so in the middle of an active investigation, which is highly inappropriate and very extraordinary.

What was the purpose of this statement? Prosecutors don’t typically play political games. They let their work and the evidence do the talking. Look at Mueller as a prime example.

3 Likes

Just keep investigating until you get the result you want.

1 Like

He did come through and named many, many, many “mistakes”. Now the question becomes…are the professionals of the FBI as dumb as Hillary and too stupid to know what they were doing was wrong? Horowitz can’t indict but…his report can now be used by those that can. The “drip” is picking up steam. The sheople are those that ate all the bull feces fed by the MSM over the last few years and bleeted it out here in Hannity Land.

1 Like

Never give up a good conspiracy…

Look at barr…that’s your answer

When I see something as obvious as this was, you are correct in understanding, I’m not swayed by the utter nonsense spewed that you like to chew. Spew chew…the official sheople food fed by the MSM. :sunglasses:

How many criminal referrals were provided by Horowitz? He may not be able to indict, but he can refer. So, for your theory to be true, he would have surely done so, right? So, how many referrals?

Has anyone appeared before a grand jury?

But this is Durham, not Barr. Do you think Durham has been corrupted by Barr? By all accounts he has a stellar record of integrity.

If the conclusions change and expose corruption at the highest levels, that more negatively affect your party, can you admit it and deal with it or…will you yell at the sky?

^^^^^^^^^ this question actually pertains to all never Trumpers ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don’t have a party. All corrupt politicians should go to jail. Have Republicans found any yet?

Yes, I’m a proud Never Trumper.

1 Like

The deep state is so baaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaad that Trump hasn’t had them arrested following this report. :joy:

Always-Trumpers frothing about deep-staters but nothing is being done about them… maybe they don’t exist? Nah, dear-leader said they do, and he would never lie. :rofl:

1 Like

Glad you asked?

I’m just curious…
When Hillary was Secretary of State under Obama, she did alot of things Comey listed in his 15 minutes of fame just prior to the election. He stated she made several errors that she skated on cuz "no reasonable prosecutor "would indict the case. So, basically, the mistakes were huge, and could have been prosecuted cuz they could undermine national security, but because they found no “intent” to act in a criminal way n they described it as thoe Hillary didnt have enuff sense to know she was doing wrong…so in all she did, deleting subpoenaed emails n such, she got a pass cuz there was no intent. She actually committed prosecutable crimes, but she got off n exonerated cuz she didnt “intend” to break the law. My question is, if Hillary skated cuz they decided she didnt “intend” to do wrong, how can the Dems in the House sit on their high horse n try to impeach Trump for what they “assume” he intended to do, when in all actuality, they cant prove he DID anything wrong? Their whole case is based on what they THINK he wanted to do. Seems a bit one sided.:thinking:

3 Likes

Barr has injected himself deeply into Durham’s investigation – personally traveling overseas with Durham to track down leads. This is clearly Barr’s show with Durham as the front man.

Given how blatantly partisan Barr is why aren’t any of the always-Trumpers who were so upset about the partisan makeup of the Mueller team, utterly silent about the same issue now?

1 Like

If this is the case, then Durham has obliterated a 30 year distinguished career and reputation for what? I’m holding out judgment on this one. Durham has earned that from me at this point. But if this is the case, then it will be a tremendous shame and another example of how ETTD (everything Trump touches dies.)

He is barrs lackey. Barr is desperate for trump.

1 Like

Gateway Pundit? Home of the Stupidest Man on the Internet? This ranks maybe one micrometer above your YouTube cat in terms of credibility. Sure a man of your vast intellect and superior discernment can do better.

But then again…can’t kill the conspiracy.

6 Likes

It’s amazing what people will give up for a short 4 to 8 years

1 Like