US Attorney John Durham rejects key conclusions from Horowitz report

They were disagreeing with the key findings, namely that there was no evidence of bias affecting the investigation.

Where did Durham say that specifically?

4 Likes

LOL

Any minute now, you’ll really get them! For real this time!:rofl:

Drip, drip, drip…

It’s only been over 3 years now and I say…it’s about time.

The baah baah baaah sheople cant believe Horowitz didn’t come through for them so they will now put all their hopes on Durham. After that…whose bleating will they follow?

7 Likes

Where?

Durahm had ZERO cause to make any statement regarding the IG Report. No one was asking him. He had no mandate to put out any statement. One could, arguably, suspect, all things considered, his opining was politically motivated.

After all he is Barr’s boy and we all know that Barr is definitely Trump’s boy.

Oh go on, don’t pretend that that isn’t so, just be honest and admit it.

4 Likes

There isnt anything there. Barr is just trying to play a narrative because he is crooked… it you’ll eat it up as usual

2 Likes

I would hope so, given the statement.

Whomever the lead idiot was for the 7 Benghazi hearings.

1 Like

To be fair, their King, Donald Trump, has spouted these lies for years. Royal Subjects would never think their King lied.

I don’t want to comment too much because currently the accusation of “you haven’t read the report” would actually be true. How many people authoritatively commenting here have read even one forth of the report?
Clearly if Durham looked at areas that Horowitz did not look at (Brennan, Clapper?) we wait for that report to see what new light they may show.

2 Likes

I question that

Well, there’s also Barr straight up lying about Pompeo’s reaction, then Pompeo having to correct the record:

From Barr’s statement:

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray.

Wray, to ABC:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1204121904476385281

Barr is as crooked as they come.

3 Likes

Yup…and that’s what durham is gonna do for him…cook something for the base to try to save some face. Why because they cant admit they lied

Durham says that his team “do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened”. There is no real disagreement that the FBI investigation and FISA warrants were based on incomplete and misleading information.

For example here is a summary of the IG report’s list of errors and omissions related to the Carter Page FISA application that was critical to launching the surveillance of the Trump campaign:

A question is whether the long list of errors and omissions is simply a result of mistakes and incompetence or whether it was a result of politically motivated fraud and conspiracy. Durham’s statement certainly is consistent with an understanding that the errors and omissions were not simply innocent mistakes.

Reports from several weeks ago indicate that the Durham work is now a criminal investigation so we may not have to wait much longer on getting real answers.

2 Likes

Eight

Ahem:

FBI Dir. Chris Wray “The inspector general did not find political bias or improper motivations impacting the opening” of Russia probe, “or the decision to use certain investigative tools.”

@PierreTABC: “Included FISA?”

Wray: “Including FISA.”

1 Like

Reports from several weeks and months ago were that the Horowitz report would have heads rolling and deep state operatives locked away.

The conspiracy octopus has grown a new Durham tentacle. When that investigation tosses away some low-level nobody, what will the next conspiracy be?

Then Durham needs to stop making DOJ press releases and take his opinions before a grand jury… I’m sure Durham is aware that the DOJ IG has the authority to investigate US Attorney’s as well…

3 Likes