US Attorney John Durham rejects key conclusions from Horowitz report

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

That’s REALLY the best you could muster in response? Farmer Trump is pleased at his sheople.

There isn’t a deep state, a shadow government, a B613 (for those who use to watch scandal…:rofl: ) or a section 31(shout out to Star Trek Discovery…:rofl: ) or any other secret group trying to overthrow lord Donald. Two of these are actual fictional groups from TV shows, they’re made up just like this Deep State nonsense. I’m so tired of this excuse to cover this president’s corruption, his ineptness to lead or be presidential.

Yes. What part of “All corrupt politicians should go to jail” wasn’t clear to you?

Why use such a stupid source, though? I love this part: “The Liberal Media Is Covering This Up!…”

Oops:

Apparently CNN, NYTimes, and CNBC are not the “Liberal Media” according to Gateway Pundit. Or they’re just lying to you.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

He showed his hand. Not once in 30 years has any prosecutor ever offered a public statement contradicting an IG report, especially one related to a matter he was working on.

At this point, he’s become a Barr Stooge, either because he’s a MAGA nut or because he caved in to pressure from above. This is how Dictatorships start 101.

1 Like

Oh, Nader was a politician and is now in jail? What office did he hold? That was what Oryx asked-for corrupt politicians that Republicans have thrown in jail.

Which error do you think is the most egregious?

Ds don’t THINK Trump used back channel, unofficial representatives to attempt to get Ukraine to say they were investigating Biden, and then hide evidence on an actual secret server.

These are things that happened.

If Hillary is super guilty, then Trump has been negligent in his duties in prosecuting her.

Sheople bleating dripping something something.

Maybe there is a little bit of hackery going on here.

2 Likes

Not once in 230 years has Trump been President.

:popcorn:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

This is definitely how it appears. And if this is the case, then it is really disappointing.

That is all I can rationalize. I want to believe it is not the case, but what other logical conclusion is there?

Motivated reasoning against history. Not logical.

Contradiction. Check your premises.

Good of you to admit it.

Do I agree? absolutely! I never had much confidence in the Obama holdover Horowitz.

Motivated reasoning is continuing to bring up Strzok and Page after this report.

We discussed t he issue of political bias in a prior OIG report, Review of Various Actions in Advance of the 2016 Election, where we described text and instant messages bet ween t hen Special Counsel to the Deputy Director Lisa Page and then Section Chief Peter Strzok, among others, that included statements of hostility toward then candidate Trump and statements of support for then candidate Hillary Clint on. I n this review, we fou nd that, while Lisa Page attended some of the discussions regarding the opening of the investigations, she did not play a role in the decision to open Crossfire Hurricane or the four individual cases. We further found that while Strzok was directly involved in the decisions to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four individual cases, he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters.

We similarly found that, while the formal documentation opening each of the four individual investigat ions was approved by Strzok (as required by the DIOG), the decisions to do so were reached by a consensus among t he Crossfire "Hurricane agents and analyst s who identified indiv iduals associated with t he Trump campaign who had recently traveled to Russia or had other alleged t ies to Russia. Priestap was involved in these decisions. We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions t o open the four individual investigat ions.

Need a new boogieman.

1 Like

No I don’t. Strzok is still it.