"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

I would like to hear someone try to explain whatever nightmare scenario they envision may occur because of the sale of Uranium One.

How exactly does this impact national security? What can Russia do with Uranium One that will hurt us?

No. No one who has actually been paying attention believes that, because it didn’t happen.

Your living in a fantasy world

No, I live in reality. You should try it some time.

Yes and to the Russians.

No. Anyone who believes that isn’t even talking about anything real and is being taken for a ride.

Im not really familiar with who Sharyl is Monte

Isn’t uranium dangerous?

It’s radioactive, I wouldn’t hang out around it.

What do you mean by “dangerous”?

It’s fine if we have it, but not if Russians have it.

But it’s ok if Russians have real estate. Or influence over our President.

It is if you eat it.

When Hillary was driving the U-Haul truck full of uranium, she made sure she had the most radioactive isotopes to give to the Ruskies. We keep the lame-o isotopes.

You of all people know stupid when you see it. You look in the mirror every day. I see why you’re so defensive now though. You started this dumb thread lol.

We have been selling Uranium to Russia before Obama. Before Bush. We are selling uranium to Russia now under trump. Uranium is a commodity sold on the global market.

So let me get this straight: for this thread, Russia is an enemy of the USA.

For any thread about Trump and Russia, they are not.

Correct?

Thank you. I did not know that.

I’m sure you will get over it, when the dust settles from the storm that’s coming!

Selling uranium is one thing, selling the controlling interest in the mine to your enemy is completely different.

No, Trumps not trying to sell the farm like others.

Do you even know how much that mine produced compared to total US production? Global production? Compared to how much we’ve exported to Russia in the past?

Find the answers to those questions, post them here, and then pose the question to the board: “Why is this a big deal?”