"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

I’m sorry my thread upset’s you, but you really shouldn’t run to the mods when you want to neutralize their voice.

How much is not important!

I guess one of the hard parts to take about conspiracy theorists is the hubris, “Dems gonna run around with 'splodey heads, just wait and see!” when nothing they say ever happened or happens.

Wednesday will come on go, nothing happens, and they can’t admit they were wrong, but they can come up with another unfalsifiable conspiracy theory. Anything to not have to admit that their judgment and understanding of reality were simply wrong.

2 Likes

You literally just said:

So obviously you think how much is important: “selling uranium is one thing…”

Also, how much uranium from Russia did we receive under Megatons to Megawatts?

Get up to speed. Don’t get lethargic. Sputnik has the background, context, and electrolytes you need:

The Clinton Foundation’s allegedly fraudulent activities are likely to come under the spotlight on December 5, 2018, when United States Attorney John Huber, appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is due to testify about his probe into the organisation. Meanwhile, it was reported that two whistle-blowers had signalled their willingness to shed light on the charity’s alleged wrongdoings.

LINK

Oh no! This looks like the real deal! 'Splodey libz headz incoming!

It’s got all the excitement of garbage-time fourth quarter football action!

None was exported to Russia. A little was exported to Canada. Their uranium is used for civilian nuclear reactors. Any exports have to be approved even if Canada was to resell some it would have to be approved by the us first

Plus, when Hillary runs again in 2020, 2024, and 2028, the forum will come in handy.

2 Likes

No, no, no. Hillary personally oversaw trucks with Russian words on them pull up to the mine, masked men in dark suits bring crates of green-glowing rods into the truck, and drive away. Hillary was over-heard even telling the masked men “Have a safe trip” in Russian.

1 Like

I’m not talking specifically about Uranium One. We have exported uranium to Russia before Russia gained a controlling interest in Uranium One. To the tune of like 7,500 tons between 2010 and 2012.

Hint: That was legal, known and not a big deal. At least until this made up conspiracy theory.

You forgot the part where they handed her cartoon sacks with dollar signs drawn on them, which she later put into the Clinton Foundation (wink wink).

1 Like

You seem to jog around the fact selling uranium assets to the enemy is no a threat to National Security for some reason.

I see

She got paid, why should she care anymore what goes where?

If she did, that’s a violation of federal law. You should report it.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Don’t tell anyone but someone already did.

Oh, welp I hope the FBI arrests her. She sounds like a bad person.

Then why hasn’t Trump stopped it for national security reasons?!

Trump used national security as an excuse to place tariffs on Canadian goods… but can’t use it to stop selling uranium to a foreign adversary?