"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

John Huber? Mark Meadows? John Solomon? Sara Carter? Q-Anon?

Yep, all disappointed. :rofl:

D# is coming!

Have things gotten so bad that someone in Congress is calling Judicial Watch a real source? They’re like Dinesh D’Souza, for goodness sakes.

That’s exactly what you get when people like Mark Meadows, an avid Q-Anon deplorable, is part of the elected representation of Republicans in Congress. Conspiracy Theorists holding a prominent role in government. And he was on the short list to be CoS. That’s how low the Trump cult has sunk our nation.

1 Like

I hear Hillary left the country, do you think she will comeback ?

Conspiracy theories like Trump and the Russian collusion lie?

They will make Hillary and Obama cry for the server and uranium One.

It’s D5+7. When’s the perp walk? I got all excited for nothing it seems.

Gotten, bad was way before Trump, that’s why you are scared for your Supreme leaders, they will be made examples of.

when?

10q’s

And our lead paint mines

2008, I new America was in trouble after I found out Hussein Obama came from the church of hate.

Yep. By Strzok.

The one you attended?

So, no testimony tomorrow. What’s the plan now?

Fitton and some pist off Clinton foundation workers.

Is that your way of admitting you support that filth?

Not sure what that means.

When will we get the testimony and the information they are holding that is going to bring the Clintons down?

Past, we already exported a ■■■■ ton of Uranium to Russia prior to the sell. And if it’s so bad, why hasn’t Trump shut it down? Lock him up for being a traitor.

Uranium One is a nonstory. Yet it is no mystery whatsoever why it continues to have so much traction among a minority of a minority.

I know people who still collect Cabbage Patch Kids.

I think that if both sides could meet at a neutral location, they might discover love.