UNLV School Shooting

I’m a little surprised the hoplophobes haven’t been all over this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/08/us/university-of-nevada-las-vegas-shooting-friday/index.html

Polito, armed with a 9 mm pistol and nine loaded magazines

We should ban ARs.

3 Likes

Doesn’t fit the narrative.

2 Likes

A college professor, eh?

2 Likes

67 years old, apparently broke and alone, and unable to get a job teaching.

2 Likes

Should’ve learned a trade skill. Maybe he wouldn’t have turned out to be such a loser. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Don’t know what his life story is, or why he is broke. Not sure having a trade would have made a difference if he didn’t save, or made bad decisions.

“he linked to a number of conspiracy theories, including a film by right-wing broadcaster Alex Jones about the “globalists’ dark agenda” and a YouTube video promoting antisemitic tropes about the Rothschild family.”

Yeah, not ■■■■ wit at all. UNLV gunman wrote about Zodiac killer, vanished Malaysia Airlines flight, conspiracy theories

1 Like

Sometimes people just snap. He was probably living in his comfortable little world, just getting by, then things just sort of went South. One just never knows. What we do know is he wasn’t stopped until people with guns showed up to stop him.

3 Likes

Well we also know he was an Alex Jones fan and a conspiracy theorist.

And we also know he was able to acquire a gun with which to kill innocent people.

“At the apartment, “there was a notice of eviction taped to the front door,” McMahill said.”

I think we’re getting somewhere.

2 Likes

Being an Alex Jones fan and conspiracy theorist are crimes?

You’re a broken record.

5 Likes

Of course not.

Just celebrating the ease with which everyone in america can get guns and shoot people.

Broken record. Stuck needle.

I read 3 or 4 stories today alone about people killing multiple people with something other than guns. Tears your whining all today.

You don’t like or want or need a gun? Don’t buy one. In fact you shouldn’t. Ever.

There are about 25 million concealed carry permit holders alone in this country.

Guess how many didn’t kill somebody today. Go on, guess.

5 Likes

Don’t tell me.

Tell the families of the dead in LV. They need the consoling.

Weak-assed appeal to pity. Tsk, tsk.

You can’t shame me and I didn’t shoot them. In fact, I didn’t shoot anybody all year. Of course it’s only 12/8.

I thought you were male?

6 Likes

That’s the kind of mindset that sends a lib across the street when a black guy is walking the opposite way. :rofl:

6 Likes

Or throw rocks at a Jewish person.

7 Likes

Your puffery will really help the victims family. You should call them.

Tell me something just out of curiosity; how are you going to protect your family when some bad guy decides they’re in his way?

5 Likes