UNLV School Shooting

That nee(D)s context though. :rofl:

4 Likes

Puffery? I have responsibilities I cannot take lightly. How do you defend your family?

Sorry. Done discussing RL with you.

Well sure, there’s that.

I understand. It must be a tough look in the mirror.

4 Likes

You care to answer? Are you male?

Have the progs ever seen a tragedy that they didn’t feel compelled to use as a political prop. He could buy a gun because he didn’t have a record that would make him ineligible. But, as usual its about the inanimate object, not the hand that wields it.

6 Likes

No wonder they wouldn’t hire him …

How many college professors do you know that couldn’t?

Again … are we going to put college professors on the list of people who can’t buy guns?

Damn. This place is toxic.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

3 Likes

Never let a grieving family either.

3 Likes

And yet here you are. Go figure …

2 Likes

Because that is the controllable commonality between all mass shootings.

It’s impossible to predict who will snap when. But the one thing we could do, if we had the will, is limit access to the common tool they use to kill innocent americans.

But we lack that will.

Yeah, and I’m the one who can’t report posts…SMH…

1 Like

Maybe you should be genuine and consider that the family you seem to pretend to care about wouldn’t want you to call them with your opinions either.

And you caring about all the American’s who have lost their lives to violence where a gun was used falls a little flat when you look at how much you care about all the babies that were aborted by their mothers last year alone.

4 Likes

Serious question - who do you care about more? Meaning, who should guide policy going forward - the dead americans killed by guns, or the people who buy guns and don’t shoot anyone? Where should be put our efforts? To stopping the gun deaths, or ensuring people can buy guns?

This is the best - “You can’t post about X unless I see you post about Y!”

We don’t know they were innocent.

If you have not been pushed to the limit by some nonsense you don’t know how it feels.
Logic tells you if there is a problem one looks at eliminating the cause not the means.
Look at the treatment Vets get from the Society that they sacrificed for.
Too many are homeless by no fault of their own.
Why not give THEM a Visa card for 5000 doll. every year instead to Illegals crossing from Mexico? …[ if it’s true what I heard ].
US imports nurses from Philipins to work for 5 years, they get paid gross, no taxes or anything deducted, then they go back home with full SS benefits.
THAT IS true.

Look at the two tier Justice system we have in USA.
We don’t have Mafia problems any more but we have a corrupted Gov. problem now.
Look at Lawyers raking in Millions for handling a case.
If you don’t have money or Insurance a hospital has to treat you, why doesn’t a court have to hear you if you have your RIGHTS threatened?
My neighbor had her gas cut of because she was LATE with payment twice and now had no extra money for a deposit they demanded.
She was a gas co. customer for 50 plus years…there is only ONE gas co. in town, where can she go !
UGH…botom line, my friend, I see why people snap.
They hit a wall and noone cares.
I didn’t notice all this before because I was lucky not to be pushed to the limit and was too busy working, now with part time work I have TIME to look around and give it a thought.

2 Likes

It’s not a lack of will. It is, quite simply, the consequences that we are willing to accept to preserve the right.