Unemployment claims lowest in 44 years

Really? At what point during Obama’s tenure did we have employers advertising more available jobs than there were people looking for jobs?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm=Obama+Recession&amp=true

Rush Limbaugh: "The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hadn’t done anything yet, but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street.

Sean Hannity: "It’s under $55 a barrel. And by the way, Wall Street keeps sinking. Could it be the Obama recession: the fear that taxes are gonna go up, forcing people to pull out of the market?

Untrue. I’ve seen plenty of liberals giving credit for the good numbers under Trump, myself included.

We all see how you suddenly changed the metric. You aren’t fooling anyone.

What about it? I remain hopeful it turns into lasting peace, but I have no reason to trust KJU or Trump to deal in good faith. I haven’t seen anything significantly differently that Trump has done to make this situation have a different outcome than previous admins. So far, the only thing that has seemed to have any effect is a mountain falling on NK’s nuclear facility back in September. I fear this whole ordeal is just a way to buy time for them to recover from those losses.

Define plenty. Give credit to Trump? :rofl:

Or Obama?

Thanks. Have a nice day.

I think he’s confusing liberals making fun of Trumpists who now praise the numbers, from not being happy with them

You too, Sneaky!

Well, open up a good news thread and you’ll see plenty of libs talking about the good unemployment rate continuing under Trump. If you haven’t seen that than you are willfully blind.

A majority of liberals have applauded the drop in unemployment and the growth of jobs. I think its great our economy is fairly healthy and folks are able to find jobs.

Don’t see many liberals touting “real unemployment numbers” or touting “reason for unemployment dropping is because people stopped looking”. That seemed to be the monthly ritual back a few years ago by republicans.

Yeah, those threads are one big whoosh.

This is actually a consistent, and accurate POV.

In the new presidents first year, the economy is really the result of the provious years policies and practices. It’s just the way it is.

I’m happy. Hope wages start going up soon.

But I’m also laughing at the fact that Trump used to claim real UE was at 40% and that these govt. stats were fake

Yes. Those threads continue to show the consistency of libs and the hypocrisy of conservatives on this subject. Liberals accept the data no matter who is in charge. Conservatives questioned the veracity of the data under Obama but magically it became valid under Trump.

And we liberals point this out.

1 Like

You’re hilarious, dude. Nobody was talking about that, including you.

Having aid that, looks like we need more immigrants.

Trump is cool… Jobs, jobs, jobs…

Thanks Obama! Lol

Obama is not president…

Sure he is. Deep state! Shadow government!

1 Like