Unemployment claims lowest in 44 years

Ouch! 10 chars

Those years? were more or fewer job produced in each succeeding year?

Start here champ:

That’s not true.

Yes it is. You have a bad memory.

No, it isn’t. You can see it in this very thread. Neither side is happy when something positive happens on the other side’s watch.

Are economists '“loyal servants” of Trump?

> Economists Credit Trump as Tailwind for U.S. Growth, Hiring and Stocks

Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal say President Donald Trump has had generally positive effects on U.S. economic growth, hiring and the performance of the stock market during his first year in office.

The professional forecasters also predicted 2018 would see solid growth and a continued decline in the jobless rate. One factor: the tax cuts signed into law by Mr. Trump in December, which most economists say will boost the economy for several years at least.

WSJ

■■■■■■■■. What I said is absolutely true. Your dislike doesn’t change that.

You’re blind in your left eye.

No my vision in this situation, both political and literal, are perfect.

Ok, if you say so.

I have been pleased with the jobs reports. I simply recognize they are following the same trend of the last several years.

How about the NK summit?

Hogwash, the 4 previous years showed an ever growing reduction in the number of jobs gained each year.

What was the trend for the 4 previous years again?

Not sure what you mean by “ever growing,” but you’re having an argument that no one is having.

Years 2011 and 2012 from that link:

2011: 2.091 million
2012: 2.142 million

The Economy back in 2010 was still basically in bad shape, which was likely the main reason why the Republicans took back the House during the 2010 mid-term elections.

There wasn’t an improvement in the number of jobs created during his last four years, it was going in the opposite direction.

Better than trump’s.