Ukraine scandal explained

So true! Once Donald has destroyed both the DEMOCRAT party and the media, Gitmo will be the perfect place to secure the Deep State traitors and keep America safe from their seditious, traitorous ways!

2020 can’t come soon enough! Go Donald go!

I got this feeling that they will be made example of so no one will ever consider doing this again!

Can’t even find the table much less any “facts”.

Unfortunately for those in the Democratic Party Glenn has a stack of facts and he used them for the time line.

I believe it! Donald does not take crimes against himself and therefore America lightly! In 2020 he will destroy liberalism, the DEMOCRAT party and the media and there will be much rejoicing amongst Trump Supporters aka Real Americans!

It’s like you people never even read what you link to.

Most of it, can’t believe I missed that, it was right in my face the second time I opened it up.

To should be too.

Ok…

The only stack of facts Beck is concerned about are the ones that green colored with famious presidents printed on them.

You can also Google common mistakes with, to, too, there, their, they’re, etc…

1 Like

Like the Biden family and our tax dollars from foreign aid?

That’s OK I have you.

OK. I’ll be your dictionary. (sure glad I didn’t abbreviate that).

2 Likes

Old timers here will remember how many times Beck’s theories have been proven wrong.
And they were presented here just like the OP did.
Beck throws out some “facts” and puts them in a timeline and a handful of folks but into it.
And then another handful of folks actually do some homework and punch holes in Beck’s theory.
I think that this might be one more of them.

1 Like

I stopped watching when he was waving around the Deposition from Shokin on behalf of the lawyers for Firtash without any sense of discernment.

What ever makes you happy.

Happy is going a bit far but I don’t mind.

You don’t think questions need to be answered based off the time line?

Like why was Kolomoisky denied a vise up until the foreign aid come up missing from his Private bank?

That’s the thing about the CEC, no accountability. If nothing comes of the prediction that is made, simply change the story to something new and carry on. The majority of their viewers don’t notice one day to the next.

Can you imagine operating in the real world that way? In your job?

1 Like