Ukraine scandal explained

Are you talking about “dopey” Glenn Beck? The guy who cries “on television all the time,” according to Trump?

And that is why no one ever takes you seriously… or litteraly. He hasn’t been on daily show host since 2015…

What fake news told you Glenn Beck took tax dollars from the Ukraine?

Whoopi, You’re ignoring facts that Expose corruption, are you scared for those sick people that have been ripping of the American people?

Focus.

I’m sorry Glenn’s not your favorite Russian collusion liar but just focus on the facts!:rofl:

No, Glenn Beck focuses on taking money from gullible listeners by telling fanciful political stories in his grandpa sweater.

Are you one of them?

We are. You asked a question abou Stewart and it was answered and yet you refuse to accept the facts. Why should we believe you would have good faith in any other discussion?

Do the facts scare you to the point you need to call it a story?

You can defend him all you want.
Link deleted do to nasty word.

Beck told the magazine that his Fox News conspiratorial rants and accusations about President Barack Obama being a racist with a “deep-seated hatred for white people” are behind him.

“I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.”

He said he regrets calling the president a racist and now considers himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African-American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.”

“Those words hit me where I live,” Beck said. “If you’re a decent human being, those words were dead-on.”

Beck said that based on his own interactions, he considers Trump “dangerously unhinged.”

“For all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged,” Beck said.

He said the country is reaping the consequences of making “everything into a game show.”

:point_up:

Whereby Glenn admits how easy it is to play to his low info marks.

:rofl:

Still won’t accept and admit you were wrong. That’s fine, knew it was going to happen but at least other reader now know your credibility… have a good night!

what ever, don’t let the facts hit on the way out.

To bad all that is irrelevant, focus on the facts brought to the table.

Beck has admitted he plays you. And now you’re saying you don’t care that he knowingly lies to you.

What lie are you talking about in the Ukraine DNC scandal?

Commies gonna boot lick.

Stay strong, fellow patriot! Only a few short months until 2020 and Donald’s decimation of the DEMOCRAT party and the Deep State fake news media machine!

:ru::ukraine::north_korea::tr:

Does he talk about FEMA camps in this one?

Good thing they upgraded Gitmo.

There is nasty word.