Ukraine scandal explained

“Glenn explains EVERYTHING you need to know about the Ukraine scandal. And it goes MUCH further than Hunter and Joe Biden, and their involvement there. This timeline gives you all the facts and proof you need to show that there was DNC collusion, not collusion with President Trump, during the 2016 election. Democrats worked with Ukrainian officials to investigate “dirt” on Trump, and Glenn shows you EVERYTHING – including how even George Soros is involved – in a way that’s easy to understand.”

My take from the facts:

Millions in foreign aid lost from the same bank that owns Burisma the company Hunter Biden belongs to and is paid millions.

The new Prosecutor Biden purchased with Americas foreign aid is not his friend, in fact the US Ambassador to the Ukraine told them who they can and can’t investigate, even sat on their Visa.

Two people went to court for interfering in the 2016 US election.

Day after the US Ambassador Yovanovitch is fired the DOJ starts there investigation into the investigators.

Anyone sick yet?

Glenn Beck is a national treasure!

2 Likes

When looking for clear explanations about complicated topics, it’s hard to argue against turning to a guy who has spent decades pushing this chalkboard conspiracy shtick and filling the heads of tens of millions of conservatives with mush. Maybe one day he will actually be right about something.

Oh wait, he was for about 5 seconds when he called out the rise of Trumpism, but then realized it was costing him his audience.

8 Likes

drip, Drip, DRIP, DRIP!..:sunglasses:

“This really dopey guy … this dopey guy, Glenn Beck, he looks like hell. No, he’s like a dope. And I’ve watched him cry on television all the time. He’s doing very badly. His thing is falling apart. His company is falling apart,” Trump said at a campaign event in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

1 Like

He has something those Russian collusion Liars don’t have facts!
:rofl:

Let me guess, Hunter paid you with his Ukraine millions to say that.:rofl:

I didn’t call Glenn Beck a dope and mock him for crying, Trump did:

“This really dopey guy … this dopey guy, Glenn Beck, he looks like hell. No, he’s like a dope. And I’ve watched him cry on television all the time. He’s doing very badly. His thing is falling apart. His company is falling apart,” Trump said at a campaign event in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

1 Like

Okay but that was before Beck was very nice to Donald.

Yeah, Glenn is nice now, but according to Trump “he looks like hell” and “his thing is falling apart.” Sounds like a serious medical issue.

So you don’t care about the facts?

Why would you support these sick people who took our tax dollars?

And exposed just how sick these people are that you love apparently.

I prefer this chalkboard:

Isn’t Stewart one of those sick Commie boot lickers that pushed that Russian collusion lie?

Yes he is!

Why would you pick such a sicko as your example?

A chalk outline around him? That usually means something.

Wrong. Jon is the one who pushed for the first responder bill.

1 Like

Glenn just needs to stay in line and report nothing but positive and therefore TRUTHFUL things about Donald, otherwise he will drop him faster than a Kurdish ally.

No he pushed that lie making him one sick in the head entertainer if that’s what you call him.

You sure you want to go with that? Why don’t you find out the last date he Hosted late night…

I don’t wast my time with Commie boot lickers like him!