UK Mail: "Secret Service director gives bizarre reason why an agent wasn't on the roof where gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire on Trump"

Secret Service Kimberly Cheatle has come forward with her first interview since the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, blaming a sloped roof as the reason to try to secure the building from the inside

She will be fired or “resign” soon enough.

I had to laugh at the safety concern over the sloped roof. Secret Service agents are literally willing to take a bullet for those they are protecting.

9 Likes

‘That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,’ she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

1 Like

I am still laughing at this. It has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

3 Likes

Makes sense now.

Thanks moron.

Better she had said nothing at all.

That roof has hardly any slope and all the more reason to watch it.

5 Likes

We need to know the names of every agent who went on that roof for an assessment, before and after the stage was set up, and better still, the names of the ones that didn’t.

Her statement is confounding.

2 Likes

Last I looked, chairs have 4 legs. Straddle the cap and have a seat. Voila! Level.

2 Likes

looked to be maybe a 3 pitch

2 Likes

Never mind snipers that was behind Trump was on pitched roof.

9 Likes

Well as we’ve seen many times with this administration, if you don’t have an excuse, make up a stupid one.

6 Likes

Hmm

6 Likes

Those are police officers, not SS Agents. They clearly had different slope training schools. :rofl:

11 Likes

Ya think? Has the dumbass looked at the pictures that show her excuse is ■■■■■■■■■ The sniper team is on a roof that is sloped at a far greater angle than the roof the idjit was on.

Sweet Jesus quit talking to the American people like we are the imbeciles you feel we are. We aren’t. Thiws comment is aimed at Cheatle, not you Nemisis.

th-2794184654

4 Likes

Does the sloped roof also mean you don’t keep an eye on it?

4 Likes

Well, obviously. :roll_eyes:

Unless you work for the Sec Serv…

1 Like

That doesn’t even look like it’s sloped a foot from the highest point.

1 Like

I know. That roof is darn near flat compared to the one the sniper team is on.

If I were Biden, after that interview I would have fired her ass.

2 Likes

You think he watched it? He’s claimed to not have watched his own debate.

Wonder what’s snow load. :wink: