UK Mail: "Secret Service director gives bizarre reason why an agent wasn't on the roof where gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire on Trump"

Fair point. :joy:

Health and Safety at work is paramount. Taking a bullet for the president is okay but slipping on a gently sloped roof is beyond the pale.

Now toss this story into the mix…

“U.S. Secret Service has increased protection of former President Trump in recent weeks due to intelligence suggesting a possible plot by Iran to attempt an assassination on the former president.

Two federal law enforcement sources told Fox News the level of the plot by Iran is unclear.

The sources said there has been an increase in Secret Service protection to Trump in recent weeks because of the intelligence.”

So the Iranians are threatening Trump…the secret service director is giving predictable Biden administration stupid excuses for incompetence fir which she probably won’t be fired, the whole damn world has been marching across the southern border for 3.5 years, and a rooftop that should have been secured 150 yards fro the president during that Trump speech was left wide open, bystanders apparently were telling police officers 20 or 30 minutes prior to the first shot there was a guy on the roof with a gun…

Thank God I’m not a conspiracy theorist because this is starting to sound like a bad sequel to the movie Shooter.

■■■ is going on?

1 Like

Just saw footage from another angle and what surprised me was: Why the hell did he have to walk so far to the vehicle? That should have been backed up darn near to the actual stage. They had time. Total incompetence all the way around on this one.

2 Likes

Total incompetence…

Probably yes.

Maybe they are out of practice because to their credit it’s been a long time since a president has been shot.

That said.

Who’s getting fired?

I listened to an interview with congressman Corey Mills…he talked about dragging the leaders of the secret service fbi and homeland security before Congress…

“All options must be eliminated” or words to that effect.

I’m running out of words.

She’s not resigning. Guaranteed.

1 Like

I am also not a conspiracy theorist but:
There seems to be some rush by fbi etc to minimize this.

1. How did a shooter, acting alone get a rifke and a ladder to the scene withiut being noticed?

2. Since FBI cannot get into his phone, why the rush to declare “he acted alone and had no social media presence?”
    Conspiracy? No.
    Cover-up? Not really.

Just whatever PR philosophy went into the rush decision to keep the Christian school shooters’ manifesto away from public eye.

1 Like

That goes past incompetence to willful neglect. Something stinks.

1 Like

It shouldn’t matter. Who’s her boss?

2 Likes

Biden.

Apparently Dr. Jill. :wink:

Director Cheatle was appointed two years ago by President Biden with the blessing (perhaps even active support) of his wife Jill.

Cheatle had been on the Biden family’s security detail when Joe Biden was Vice President. Jill Biden is obsessed with DEI, like most leftwing pseudo-academics. Cheatle talks more about reaching 30 percent female agents by 2030 than she does about protecting those under her agency’s tender care. Her ambition is all over the Secret Service website.

3 Likes

Wow…. All I can say.

Well that’s just stupid…

Biden governance!

Well then, she’s probably going to have a new boss. If he removes her from her position, would that be seen as retaliation, or self preservation?

1 Like

the swamp draining will be huuge

2 Likes

While shopping today, two guys were filling shelves and talking about how it was obvious they waited for the guy to shoot before they shot him. My impression is these guys were just average joes. Seems the federal govt has lost all trust from regular people…

2 Likes

If you can’t carry a range finder, a ladder and a rifle around the perimeter of a presidential campaign event, what is the world coming to??

Normal right??

2 Likes

I’m thinking the meaningless Joe Scmoe we know about, got help from an equally meaningless person. (No conspiracy.)

But the FBI, in their rush to control thought and spin the story wants us to believe the improbable.

Their ONLY motivation should be solving the crime. Instead they have made spin control their top priority.

2 Likes

And they are making a right mess of that. Well, that roof was too slopey. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes