Uh Oh. Mueller reviewed thousands of Trump/Cohen emails going back years

And phone calls. And online data (iCloud, etc).

Me thinks this is the thing that has Trump and those around him so angry and jumpy these days. They are bound to get word of this stuff before we do.

Now the president needs to hope that he didn’t instruct Cohen to do anything illegal during those thousands of communications over all those years.

And remember, Mueller is thorough and has taken down people like John Gotti. He knows what he’s doing.

Before they had to be so careful!

Trump sent him up to lie to congress, after he got back from Prague… lol!

Mueller knows everything and has for a long time.

1 Like

trump can instruct Cohan to do anything he wants within reason since Trump isn’t a lawyer. Since Cohan was a lawyer it was his job to inform Trump of the laws.

I can’t wait for Mueller to curb-stomp Fat Donald.

Going to be epic!

But I think that the “what if” here is if Trump asks Cohen to do something. Cohen tells Trump that it is illegal. Trump instructs him to do it anyway and Cohen agrees. Then I believe that both are at fault.

Thorough?! He took too much time investigating John Gotti. ← Proof that it was a witch hunt.

1 Like

Did they find the pee tapes Maddow has been going on about for two and 1/2 years?

If I were one of Cohen’s other clients, I would be deeply concerned and would want this investigation to stop immediately. I would do everything in my power to turn public opinion against Mueller. Fortunately, I am not one of his clients and this is merely speculation/fantasy.

7 Likes

At least we know now what probably caused the weekend tweet storm.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is also a crime.

It’ll be funny when it’s revealed that the questions Mueller gave Donald to answer contradicts all the physical evidence Mueller has.

1 Like

Seems that Mueller sought and received a subpoena for all Gmail communication by Cohen dating back to 2015. Seems that Mueller has found evidence of criminality going back before the election.

Can’t wait for the curb-stomping of Individual-1.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!

Gonna be epic, Trumpies!

1 Like

So you’re saying that Mueller is actually complicit in “whatever” crime you think President Trump is guilty of.

Was Mueller denied Hillary’s server like the FBI was?

Snowflake Trumpies should read this thread. Good breakdown and foreshadowing of the ass-kicking Mueller is delivering to their Orange Fool.

https://twitter.com/kadhimshubber/status/1107990146740297728

1 Like

Good lord. No wonder Trump is rage tweeting so much.

1 Like

Nothing compared to the pucker factor Judicial Watch is creating for Deepstate!