Uh-oh Jim Jordan!

Dude…the accusation claims 1500 to 2000 wrestlers were raped! Provide just one person who says that they were raped and Jordan knew about it. This should be easy. If it isn’t easy, it’s because it’s not true.

It didn’t say raped. It said sexually abused. I’m just floored by the fact that there’s nothing you won’t subordinate to political partisanship.

I guess since it’s a “wrestling issue,” it should have been moved to the sports forum.

2 Likes

I believe it is a political issue now because it involves a politician who is denying what multiple people have gone on the record and said is impossible for him to deny. And with the current environment of sexual assault revelations, like the #MeToo movement, it makes it a current event as well. Finally, there is a discussion to be had over whether this will impact Jordan from multiple political perspectives. Such as, there were talks of him potentially seeking the Speaker role, should the GOP retain the House. Will this have an impact on his reelection in November? Etc.

Not trying to argue with you my friend. The decision is yours, and I respect it either way. Just trying to explain my reasoning is all. :slight_smile:

Nope. Raped and/or assaulted.

That is not what the accusation says. Did you really not read the linked article?

Nevermind, I know the answer. Have fun defending a sexual molesting predator Doctor. :+1:

If you’re going to attempt to correct me…be correct.

Chillingly, DiSabato added: “Based on testimony from victim athletes from each of the aforementioned varsity sports, we estimate that Strauss sexually assaulted and/or raped a minimum of 1,500/2,000 athletes at OSU from 1978 through 1998.”

Dude, there have been over 150 witnesses interviewed to date. Are you seriously trying to assert that all those people got together to make this up all in an effort to damage Jordan?

“To date, Perkins Coie has interviewed more than 150 former students and witnesses and is engaged in further investigative efforts,” the university said in the statement. “Ohio State has shared all additional information that has come to the attention of the university with the independent investigators whose work is ongoing.”

What is it that you don’t understand?

If you knew me, you’d know I’d be the first in line to stomp that doctor’s ass…period.

…your agenda.

I am right. Says sexually assaulted and/or raped. Not just raped. You wrong.

Was an issue in his election.

Is this politician currently running for re-election? Has anyone asked him to resign? Is he being charged?

“Athletes” not all wrestlers like you incorrectly stated.

If he was running for re-election and it was an issue for voters it would be political. If there were extreme calls for him to resign, it would be a political issue. I didn’t see any of that scanning through the article. Basically it’s just accusations against a wrestiling coach 10 to 20 years later.

Ok, maybe 1,999 were sexually abused and 1 raped. This is no longer a story since sexual abuse is just political correctness run amok!
Go ahead and keep defending these people. Sad!!!

Go ahead and run around with your hair on fire, making serious allegations based on flimsy evidence supporting them. I don’t work that way.

He is running for re-election.

The story is only hours old. You have no idea how it’s going to play out

Over 150 witness interviews to date. You consider that flimsy?