Uh-oh Jim Jordan!

@Smyrna did you really read the article? Or just skim it?

Cause if you had you would have realized there is an investigation going on looking to answer these specific questions based on credible allegations.

Now I now that “investigation” is a trigger word for you with Mueller but that’s how these things work. Credible allegations lead to investigations…

2 Likes

He is accused of sexually assaulting between 1500-2000 students both female and male alike. But go ahead and keep trying to minimize the severity of the sexual assaults because it might hurt a Republican politician

5 Likes

If holding others accountable for enabling a sexual predator is desperation, then I’m as desperate as can be.

1 Like

You’ve lost it man. I just don’t even know what to say, there is so much wrong here.

No one is accusing Jordan of any sexual acts, so no, it is not like trying to compare him to Sandusky or Nassar. The appropriate correlation would be to compare him to Joe Paterno, for turning a blind eye to the sexual assaults and deviancy taking place with his knowledge.

It is not attempting to smear him with “generalities but nothing specific.” Specific examples were provided, and you are ignoring them for some weird reason. People have gone on the record, given their names, stated they support and like Jordan, and are confused why he is denying something that all know for a fact that he knew was occurring.

For someone who pretends they are so interested in the truth when it comes to abuse of power, you sure like to rush to the defense of people who appear to have been involved in that very abuse. You immediately begin with “smear” and “political damage” and ignore the reality that over 1,000 children were harmed by a man in power and authority, and who were scared for their scholarships, athletic careers, and undoubtedly the stigma of being sexually molested by a man.

There was a time where you would have admonished people for acting the way you now regularly act.

5 Likes

Are you joking? The dude came in for a thumb injury and the doctor pulled his pants down? That’s license for a beating of biblical proportions.

5 Likes

It’s amazing the length the party of family values goes to in order to defend sexual predators. Roy Moore “was so long ago who cares?” Trump bragging about sexual assault is “just locker room talk.” Jim Jordan turning a blind eye is “desperation by teh libz!!”

1 Like

Moved because it’s a wresting issue from 10 to 20 years ago.

Chillingly, DiSabato added: “Based on testimony from victim athletes from each of the aforementioned varsity sports, we estimate that Strauss sexually assaulted and/or raped a minimum of 1,500/2,000 athletes at OSU from 1978 through 1998.”

If…1500 to 2000 male athletes were raped by this whimpy doctor, surely he’d have been killed in self defense or someone will step forward? If that person who steps forward says, “Jordan knew”…that will have some credibility. Right now…all that I see is a political ploy to take down a Republican leader with no substance to back it up. I’ll wait to reserve final judgement until more is known but as of right now…I’m not jumping on board this train made up of innuendos and no facts.

No it is not a wrestling issue. It’s an issue of a politician turning a blind eye to sexual assault which has been one of the biggest political/social issues for the last 2 years

I agree so was he killed in self defense one of his wrestlers?

So you have to be raped to be sexually abused? What’s wrong with you…

article says he denies he knew about the issue from a couple of decades ago. It’s an issue from when he wasn’t a politician. It’s not a political issue.

I’m in complete agreement with @sikofit on this one. This is very much a political issue. I’m not sure why this was moved to be honest.

Yes the ex-head coach sounds like he’s motivated by nothing but hate for Jordan

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” DiSabato said. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

DiSabato said he reached out to Jordan this year, before going to the university, to tell Jordan that he planned to go public with his allegations. Jordan told him to “please leave me out of it,” DiSabato said. “He asked me not to get him involved.”

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhh……got it. You don’t have anything other than accusations and innuendos? The word “rape” was used. Now back it up with an individual who says they were raped.

Take out that the accused is a politician and make it so it’s joe blow accused of something 20 years ago.

See, it’s NOT a political issue. Only trying to make it a political issue because he’s a politician NOW not when it happened.

I don’t think you can reason with him. He is too far gone, it appears. Trump has done a complete number on him unfortunately. Like he has with more than a few others posters around here, that for years were something completely opposite of what they are now showing themselves to be. This tribalism has turned into a sycophancy and a cult-mentality.

The quote you provided SHOULD make anyone with even a hint of logic left in them say, “You know what, you’re right, this does not sound like the words of someone out to just ‘take down a Republican leader’ at all. It sounds pretty damning that one of his good friends would say this about him, and put his name on the record like this.”

But that is not what he says or will continue to say, which just emphasizes my point.

1 Like

Sexual assault is most definitely a political issue

Oh, so now it didn’t happen because no one killed his ass? You. Are. Tripping.

3 Likes

Um, couldn’t this just as easily have applied to Roy Moore?