Uh oh! Competition for the 'Rona Narrative!

1 Like

3 Likes

…he says while posting on the same internet site as the lame busybodies…

Outside in the real world at that. :wink:

There is none. Cronies support both Big Pharma and “too big to fail” banks.

That is somehow sadder, actually.

Put the phone down. Enjoy the day. It’s beautiful here. Wish I didn’t have PM appointments.

Good…we aren’t doing enough to get treatment out to the people. They’re always sending people home without any treatment once they tested positive.

2 Likes

Sure, convince yourself of that while you continue seeking ways to feel miserable. May as well. Anywho, you may now pick up the last word as always. This lamb isn’t gonna butcher itself. lol

They must be understaffed with all the pretend dewormer OD’s. :rofl:

3 Likes

Because the only solution HAD to be the vaccines.

2 Likes

Yep. Thus far it’s been, “welp, you’ve tested positive for COVID. Just go home, and when it gets really, really bad, come back and we’ll try to do something for you.”

2 Likes

I’ve seen hundreds of nurses’ Tiktoks describing that problem, in the form of a dance

2 Likes

When? I’m tired of hearing people being sent home without any prescriptions once they’re tested positive.

2 Likes

What does this have to do with your thread title?

Meditate on it.

Nope… if Ivermectin and HCQ had worked… it would have been amazing.

But they didn’t.

So vaccines are still the best tool. As new and effective treatments come online then those will be added to the arsenal.

I prefer vaccines for myself because I like skipping that step where I get sick in the first place.

3 Likes

No idea, must be another loopy conspiracy theory.

I don’t do conspiracy theories.

1 Like

You feel that is proof of…