Uh oh! Competition for the 'Rona Narrative!

What does this have to do with your thread title?

Meditate on it.

Nope… if Ivermectin and HCQ had worked… it would have been amazing.

But they didn’t.

So vaccines are still the best tool. As new and effective treatments come online then those will be added to the arsenal.

I prefer vaccines for myself because I like skipping that step where I get sick in the first place.

3 Likes

No idea, must be another loopy conspiracy theory.

I don’t do conspiracy theories.

1 Like

You feel that is proof of…

One of my favorite sayings

1 Like

Of course because the odds are very high you are privy to true insights that no one else on the planet possesses.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Auto-immiseration…

1 Like

So many have touted its effectiveness, but because they aren’t the corporate media (New York Time$, Wa$hington Post, M$NBC) dependent on Big Pharma for ad revenue they aren’t good enough. These corporate media outlets also provide a crutch for the left, who have invested so much time and energy defending Fauci, the CDC, and the WHO when they’ve made 180 degree changes from one day to the next.
Joe Rogan was treated like some belligerent moon barker because he dared to go against the Big Pharma/Big Media narrative. It used to be the Republicans who were accused of being in bed with the corporations. It shifted to the left faster than Fauci could claim we don’t/do/don’t/do need masks.

2 Likes

Should be this year. The FDA halted the trial so approval is a given, they are applying within the next week or so, expect them on Pharmacy shelves in November, December at the latest.

1 Like

No one should get their health advice from Joe Rogan.

Ivermectin just doesn’t work. The two major studies that showed great effect turned out to be fraudulent. They made stuff up.

The only other large scale study is out of McMaster University and that one has shown no effect.

it just doesn’t work.

It is time to let it go and move on.

2 Likes

Or you.

2 Likes

You mean the vaccinated guy who pretends he’s not vaccinated?

2 Likes

Not even the people who claim they are effective claim they are effective.

If you listen to them talk, you’ll hear the caveats they throw out there.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if there are people here who have harped on the potential safety issues with the vaccine go all in on this new potential therapy…which has less safety data behind it than the vaccines do.

And this is a small molecule with a mechanism of action that gives even someone like me, who has been “in the biz” for 30 years, pause.

1 Like

That thread has tons of comments from people saying how the DNC agenda is put together and you kept saying “no” and claiming it was set by someone unknown shadow entity.

1 Like

Not unknown. Not shadow.

Yet you reject all the non-conspiratorial answers.