UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace

No it doesn’t, other than your understanding of physics.

Okay… what they saw on the radar was a huge Pegasus.

A magical creature like that would be capable of flying at those speeds without anyone else in the entire world noticing.

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as magic. lol

Not the magic that you just don’t understand yet.

What else just doesn’t add up about this radar evidence is that the anomaly was seen in the vicinity of San Catalina and San Clemente Islands.

Did anyone at LAX pick up a radar blip moving that fast?

What if it’s from “Earth” but not our Earth, perhaps another version of us is figuring/figured out a way to perform inter-dimensional travel? :exploding_head:

Failed attempt at compensation noted.

Instead of googling ways to deny science, you should just catch up. :man_shrugging:

Lol BroScience.

Here comes the backup. lol

I like how you cut out that no one else saw this thing on radar.

How about the Airports in San Diego?

Did they pick it up?

Something traveling south in the area of San Catalina and San Clemente at high speeds going from 28,000 ft to sea level in under half a second would be seen by a whole bunch of airport’s radar in that area.

Don’t you think?

I’m not the one in denial of reality, much less the one making absurd statements like “impossible” or “pHySiCs BrEaKiNg”. You have to sort that out on your own, but it takes effort, and a willingness to learn something new. :man_shrugging:

So other airports would see this thing… right?

There are quite a few major airports in that region with quite a bit of traffic going in and out of it.

Seems like everyone would have seen this thing.

Not if they don’t have the right equipment. :man_shrugging:

That looks a little bit like special pleading.

I’m sure it does when ignorance is the goal. Not all radar are the same, but everyone else already knows that. :wink:

The USS Princeton has a radar system that was developed in the 70’s.

Is that so much more special than what Major Airports are using?

What is so special about the USS Princeton that they saw this radar anomaly when it seems like no one else in the world did.

You’re not qualified to know what’s on it. :wink:

The report says The USS Princeton has a SPY-1 Radar system.

Isn’t there a Naval Installation on San Clemente? Did they see it?

What about the Naval Installations in San Diego? Did they see it?

What the report says is that there were UAV’s in groups of 10 -20 that were each the size of an F-18 moving at high speeds going south in the vicinity of San Clemente and San Catalina Island moving from 28,000 feet to sea level in under a half a second and only one ship in an area that has major airports and military installations saw it?

That is compelling evidence?

Well… huh.

They weren’t moving at any speed. You should really try catching up on this stuff.

i am only taking it from this report.