U.S Court: You don't have a right to an education

He’s probably talking about DREAMER’s getting in-state tuition rates at Colleges and Universities while out of state US Citizens pay out-of-state (higher) tuition rates.

.>>>>

It is not your money according to their ideas about who deservrs what, silly goose.

Not just dreamers. Any illegal can get in state tuition rates if they’ve been illegal in the state long enough.

And that’s exactly what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I can only speak for my state (VA), so…

Definition: ““Eligible alien” means an alien in a valid current immigrant or nonimmigrant visa status that permits
the development of immigrant intent.”

<>

"If the applicant is an eligible alien, then the institution shall continue the domicile
analysis. Notwithstanding anything contained in these guidelines to the contrary, if the applicant is neither
a national nor an eligible alien, the applicant is not eligible for further domicile consideration under these
guidelines.

1. The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia maintains guidance documents that
    provide information on forms, definitions, and nonimmigrant categories, including
    classification as eligible or ineligible alien.
  2. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide clear and convincing evidence of their current
    legal status. Failure to provide such evidence results in classification as an out-of-state
    student."

http://www.schev.edu/docs/default-source/tuition-aid-section/financial-aid/domicile-guidelines-10252016.pdf

.>>>>

I hate that utterance.

Really? I’m pretty sure I’ve been chipping in for the education of kids I’ve never met ever since I moved out of my parent’s house. And a bunch of people I’ve never met pitched in on the cost of my education.

Did you go to public school?

So, the rates aren’t cheaper. They just live in the state and pay taxes for the universities.

From you link:
“Those small numbers, which add up to 782 total spread out across more than 200 precincts, tend to point to human or machine malfunction as the culprit, rather than widespread fraud.”

Glad so many people care about the failing US education system.

no one is talking about taking more money.

Do you have a right to everything you ever got?

Absolutely correct judgement by the court. This was nothing but a bald faced attempt to try to start yet another failed federal judicial intervention in state school systems. This federal judge rightly said no.

Federal judicial interventions have a long history of being high handed and abusive and ultimately have failed.

Detroit and Michigan need to solve this on their own.

Detroit schools are a ******* cesspool, nobody is disputing this. A federal judicial intervention is NOT the answer.

:rofl: never let a Special Operations guy know you hate something.

Why? What’s going to happen?

Am I being detained?

He’ll use it against you. Over and over.

Right ON!!!:fist:

Well, nuts.

What would have an “intervention” have been for? What were the petitioners seeking to have done?

Is it just me or does there seem to be a shift lately…

uh huh… not only did 100% of all registered voters show up at the poll but some unknown malfunction added more. Sure.