U.S. announces restoration of relations with Palestinians

So buy into their delusion in the hope they will…?

2 Likes

If we don’t recognize them as a state, we have no right to expect them to act as one.

They aren’t a state. Can we expect them to not act like savages?

2 Likes

Sure.

Can we expect Isreal to not treat them like animals?

Israel treats them like the savages they have shown themselves to be.

Animals don’t act like that.

3 Likes

Someone bulldozed you homes, I bet you’d go savage too.

If I built my home on someone else’s land and warred on them TMTTC, probably not.

2 Likes

What is TMTTC?

Too Many Times To Count

Our own nation is rapidly barreling towards this, which should frighten us all.

2 Likes

Wow. Libs sure love their Palestinian terrorists.

3 Likes

Do you apply this policy to individuals?

1 Like

Everyone must be included, exactly what Biden is doing.

Excellent job.

Allan

Back to the future we go.

bidens a moron who’s been on the wrong side of every foriegn policy idea for 50 years, nothings changed.

3 Likes

Being evenhanded is somehow bad.

This I gotta hear.

Allan

evenhandedness has nothing to do with it. asperations do not entitle anyone to nationhood.

Trump’s gone. It’s okay to occasionally discuss his policies, but why are you afraid to discuss anything else? Current events are important. You should be able to talk about what’s happening today without saying, “yes but Trump.”

The ability to not focus on anything but Trump, is why we call it TDS.

Do us a favor. Try to stay topical for once. Can you do that?

Just calling out the hypocrisy from your fellow cons…Admitting it, is the first step, I’m here for ya to help you get through the next 4 years …:slightly_smiling_face:

Then you should not be here. You should leave if you don’t have the discipline or knowledge to comment on topics. Your constant hating is boring and lazy. You need to offer more than going after people in people in this forum and former Presidents. Up your game. You offer nothing of value. Just sayin.