Twitter's Racist Response to Tim Scott

I disagree

I’ve never seen any black person offended by the term whigger. Ever.

Have you?

It’s only considered a “privilege” to those who want to use the word, but can’t.

1 Like

Is this a joke?

I have no proof otherwise.

Yes, I was a 90’s kid.

Ask 50 conservatives what conservatism is and you’ll get 50 different answers. Hell, you’ll even see some of them start arguing with each other. This has happened many times over the last 17 years since I first joined.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean there isn’t an ideology associated with conservatism. There is a spectrum, sure. But you can align all conservative on some basic tenets… like small government, low taxes.

It’s clear now that “You ain’t black” wasn’t a gaffe - it’s a core belief of Joe Biden and Democratic voters.

4 Likes

Probably not but isn’t there a skin color (darkness and lightness) issues within the black community. What about African blacks who come here versus African Americans?

Calling that racism is a stretch but it sure can come close.

It’s clear now that hyperbole will win the day.

There are dozens of ideologies associated with a boogeyman that no one can define.

Small government my ass. :rofl:

Low taxes, sure. I know Democrats who want lower taxes too.

Personally. I think Tim made one helluva speech last night…one that I believe our nation needed.

Hearing him say America is not a racist country means allot when man actually experienced racism first hand.

So I want to Thank him once again. I needed to hear that.

2 Likes

Tim Scott: “America is not racist.”

The Left: “Yes it is! You stupid uncle tom!”

Man… :rofl: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

I see.

So there are no problems if I say Blacks supporting Democrats are uncle Toms.

Just want to be clear here.

You can’t make that ■■■■ up.

It sounded nice.

This is an interesting statement.

It’s racist, or else! :rofl: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Why is it interesting?

And why am I getting this feeling that you may not have really experienced racism yourself.

“America is not racist”

“Let me proceed to provide you with several examples of racism I’ve experienced, in America”

“America is not racist.”

“It used to be.”

2 Likes

Are you black? If no… it’s a problem.

That would also be a first. White conservatives calling black liberals uncle toms. Just stick with telling me I am on a plantation.

2 Likes