Twitter's Racist Response to Tim Scott

Progressive racism is acceptable and outright encouraged against all dissenters. This was allowed to trend for over 11 hours, right after last night’s speech.

1 Like

Meh. Tim’s a big boy and can handle criticism. He’s a U.S. senator for cripes sake.

Now let’s see the same treatment for obama/harris, fat stacey, maxine, booker, etc…

Equal treatment and all.

There’s an obvious two-tier system in our applied justice, social media, the media, politics, education system and almost every other aspect of our country. What applies negatively to one side, is totally different for the other.

3 Likes

They are supposed to ban people for racism. I’m guessing their rules are flexible when wokies are involved.

3 Likes

That’s not racist if it came from black people

Racism is sometimes OK, but it depends on the racist’s skin color and/or political affiliation.

4 Likes

Black people cant be racist towards other black people

A black person calling someone an uncle tom is a racist towards white people.

3 Likes

I’m not assuming it came from black people.

2 Likes

No it isnt. Stop it. :rofl:

There’s definitely a lot of white libs getting a pass for it.

3 Likes

Are you assuming it came from white people?

“selling out to white people”

That’s hate, towards white people, from a racist making the assertion. Yes, there are just as many racist black people as there are racists of any other color.

4 Likes

Again, I love this place.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard saying “Uncle Tom” to a black person is racist towards white people.

Next you will tell me black people calling each other the N word is also racist towards white people since was their word originally for black people. Or is it cultural appropriation?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Call it what you will. It’s a demeaning race based attack.

Why not? If a black person is accusing Tim Scott of being too “white”, doesn’t that basically mean there is something wrong with white people.

3 Likes

Sorry. It’s meant to racially demean someone. Why else would it be used?

No, I’m not categorizing hatred by any skin color.

Me too, especially when you purposely pretend to not understand a blatantly racist term, because it’s toward whites. :wink:

5 Likes

I know…Black people are special.

2 Likes