Twitter Stock Leaps Amid Reports Board In Takeover Talks With Elon Musk

We go live to progressives for reaction:

3 Likes

First step: Authenticating all humans

Anonymous trolls everywhere: But mah freeedumb!

Actually:

2 Likes

I have sads.

“Former President Trump will not return to Twitter, even as Elon Musk purchases the social media company and reinstates his account, instead using his own TRUTH Social as the sole platform for his voice.”

Silver lining…the dude will get a bazillion more views on his own platform!

“The former president told Fox News Monday that he will formally join his own TRUTH Social over the next seven days, as planned.”

1 Like

Great timing.

His toy got triggered:

Granted, I doubt Trump put a penny of his own in that but I also bet he hadn’t cashed out yet.

I was kinda wishing for a non stop “I was robbed!!!” daily tweet where he complains endlessly about the “stolen” election. Elon give the dude a call!

I support private business to manage their properties as they see fit. If a user like Donald Trump is using that property in a way the owners don’t like then like all Americans who believe in the Constitution and free markets then of course I would support launching Donald Trump into the sub after setting him on fire……I mean, ban him from using the platform to spread Russian disinformation and stoke a violent insurrection in an attempt to seize power.

Besides Trump has his own platform now that’s going to take out Twitter.

Musk is running the most public pump and dump on Twitter and the Reactionary faction is all excited about mean tweets again, while Trump just ran one of his biggest scams yet with Truth Social.

1 Like

LOL.

Going to go ahead and guess that he’s full of ■■■■

I’m no person with a beautiful brain or perfect words; nor did I inherit a family real estate business in NYC, but if I were Trump, I’d make the announcement about running for President on Truth Social after hyping it as much as possible. That’s the fusion of media, entertainment, and politics that America deserves—kind of like the old partisan newspapers, but more streamlined.

Yeah what’s with the whole waiting thing for the grand entrance? I’d be shocked if he goes there- the whole thing smells like a giant pump and dump con. We’ll see.

5 Likes

With no Trump reinstatement, it’s kind of a let-down.

Yeah but even without Trump maybe we can get some awesome oldies to get reinstated…

George Zimmerman!
Milo Yiannopolous!
Martin Shkreli!
Roger Stone!
Alex Jones!
David Duke!
Steve Bannon!
Lin Wood!
Michael Flynn!
Sidney Powell!
Mike Lindell!

Get ready…Twitter is about to be fun again!

Musk’s buy out of Twitter is just a first step in a long process to establish something resembling free speech.

The cartel of Big Tech monopolies that took down Parler are still functioning today. So are the former intel officials and media allies that executed the Biden-laptop gag order and disinformation campaign.

1 Like

I don’t see how Trump doesn’t declare victory and just try to go back to Twitter. Just say Truth social brought attention to……the unfairness…and go back to having fun.

2 Likes

Milo especially. Can’t miss out on this stuff:

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:rofl: That’s good stuff. :smiley:

Ok. Not sure why he wants it, but he has hundreds of billions and I don’t.

Still, I have no intention of tweeting.

1 Like

How was Parler “taken down” by Big Tech?

Me neither, but as of now, I’m enjoying the acting scenes from the snot-nosed ones. :wink:

1 Like