Twitter removes Trump Nickelback clip featuring Bidens after copyright complaint

I did not ask how Twitter works. Read the questions and try again.

Look in the mirror. I just did.

How many hours does the President spend a day on Twitter? And how do you know? When you say the majority of his day you mean like 18 hours? You’ve seen this first hand?

How do you the motivation of each of his Twitter followers? You asked each one?

Dude you can literally read his feed and see the tweets from him as well as his followers. Do you live in a cave or something? Seriously.

1 Like

How many hours have you seen Trump on Twitter? You claimed the majority of his day.

There was a 2nd question you’re ignoring.

What do you want, a log or something? It’s publicly available information. :laughing:

He just tweeted a few minutes ago. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes. I can see. He is nowhere near the majority of his day on Twitter.

You also don’t know the motivation of his followers on Twitter. You’re just saying stuff that you can not back up. Probably works great at a MSM job interview.

a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner.

Was it a limited tranformation? yes.

Was it for parody? yes.

Meets the definition of fair use.

Or you’re just being intentionally obtuse. Look I get it. I wouldn’t want to try to defend him at this point either. He’s obviously lost it.

1 Like

Where’d you get your law degree? :laughing:

1 Like

https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html

And look at the law itself.

Just pointing out you are making stuff up. Injecting your own thoughts as facts with no proof. Media style.

Do you know what judges do? Do you know how they come.to a verdict? It isn’t by strictly copying and pasting from an internet site that even states it’s not for legal advice. But you rock on there, counselor. :laughing:

My proof is all over Twitter. You could look it up yourself, but I completely understand why you’re not willing to.

1 Like

You can’t tally up enough time equal to the majority of his day. No facts.

That’s the beauty of it being publicly available on the internet. I don’t have to. :laughing:

Because you can’t. Just like you have no facts to support the motivation of each of his followers. Just saying stuff you think sounds great.

That’s nice. Buh bye now.

You didn’t say it was a parody in your first post. You said it was due to the amount sampled. Whether it qualifies as parody is a completely separate discussion

This indeed is the stupidest timeline.