Tulsa race riots

Feral works, but I assume you meant fertile?

Feral. As in wild and untamed.

And there you go again…playing the race card.

An average, emotional outburst. It’s my fault for having experience in war. :man_shrugging:

And there you go again, trying to minimize white supremacy.

Yep…thinking their is off switch once the shooting starts.

That’s why I cringe when the left is pushing for a race war. And that is precisely what they’re doing. They’re willing to sacrifices the lives of Blacks to make a political point to gain power.

I understand when debates gets uncomfortable and need to move into fallback position.

giphy

1 Like

Right? In one example all the people who were involved are dead. In the other, they are terrorizing people today.

GOP Congresswoman’s Home Vandalized With Antifa Symbols On Memorial Day | The Daily Caller

2 Likes

They didn’t arrest the store owners whose stores were being looted.

There is very little comparison between the tulsa and BLM and antifa.

The states didn’t send in the national guard and arrest people en masse.

Allan

Again, we understand.

In one example all the people who were involved are dead. In the other, they are terrorizing people today.

2 Likes

It’s not a fallback. White supremacy is front, center, and inextricable to Tulsa.

Yes I understand that…but it doesn’t change what I said now does it?

1 Like

It doesn’t change what you said, it just means that you are wrong.

Tulsa White lynch mob…

300 black people murdered white men (who specifically setup a 10000 person mob to target black people)
Over 1000 homes destroyed
Over 100 buildings burn to the ground
10000 black people sent to detainment camps (and while they were forced to leave, their homes were looted)

How does that compare to BLM protests?

There was no war started by the black community on the 31st

No what’s happening is pretty much everyone here agrees you are framing the issue incorrectly, and against what your own cited source is telling you.

And yet you have not once questioned your own framing of the situation.

Why is that?

He is saying that the black people should not have showed up armed to PROTECT Rowland from the ARMED 2000 person white mob that formed outside the courthouse. And since they did show up, they had what’s coming for them. Which was a complete leveling of their entire community and massacring 300 black people.

1 Like

BLM are not terrorists.

Allan