Tucker carlsons top writer resigns for posting racist and sexist comments online for years

Well then that poster should be dealt with. I dont have anyone here on my side. If someone plans on doxing the board I’d rather it be handled. Doesn’t matter of it’s a liberal or conservative

Will do

Reverend Wright says hello.

2 Likes

It’s not guilt by association. It’s guilt by hiring him and making him your head writer. You think that evil ■■■■ doesn’t seep out? You think Carlson is really surprised that this is what this ■■■■■■ bag thinks?

Lmao. This is one of the least visited political message boards on the web.

No one cares about this place except those of us who post here.

Seem like the type to stalk a woman for 5 years because she wouldn’t go on a date with him.

Reverend Wright was right. History vindicates him.

1 Like

thats so republican…

Remember the caravan?

They were speaking Spanish so ominously.

#walkaway from Tucker’s show.

1 Like

Not, “My writer”. One of his assistant writers. And in terms of his contribution to Tucker’s show, he was not allowing his personal views to influence the product. Apparently, FBI agents can do there job unbiased while having strong political views, but TV writers cannot. Where are the collusion texts between Tucker and Neff where they encourage each other in homophobic, mysogynist, white supremist views? Strozk and Page? Just doing their job. Hate Trump. Nothing to see. Neff. Can’t possibly just do his job. Seems to supports Trump. Cancel him… anyone who has ever worked with him.

Most watched cable show EVER. Apparently, Neff was good at his job.

Yes he was let go for supporting trump not because he is a creepy stalker

Also good at being a creepy stalker

5 years is a long time for any relationship. Even ones where it’s disgusting and 1 sided